Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Saw these new BP's for the first time yesterday in John Lewis for £24.95, their having a flipping laugh! :shock:
By darthmadonna
This set is really frustrating me big time. I want this one pretty bad but I can not find it at all. the shelves are stacking up with cad bane escape and the geonosis set and no sign whats so ever of the one and only cool set. Screw you Hasbro and your bright ideas.
By YAK_Jayson
darthmadonna wrote:This set is really frustrating me big time. I want this one pretty bad but I can not find it at all. the shelves are stacking up with cad bane escape and the geonosis set and no sign whats so ever of the one and only cool set. Screw you Hasbro and your bright ideas.

Are you still having issues finding this one. They seem to be pretty prevalent in my area.
By darthmadonna
YAK_Jayson wrote:
darthmadonna wrote:This set is really frustrating me big time. I want this one pretty bad but I can not find it at all. the shelves are stacking up with cad bane escape and the geonosis set and no sign whats so ever of the one and only cool set. Screw you Hasbro and your bright ideas.

Are you still having issues finding this one. They seem to be pretty prevalent in my area.

I actually found one the day The Blu ray came out. Grabbed the only one from Wal Mart. Glad I did as it was and so far has been the last I have seen it.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9[…]

Run-off is done (along with wheel randomized for t[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

Top 10. 3.75 Vintage collection 1.Arleil Schous ak[…]

targets are putting more exclusives out. hit 6 t[…]

Sandcrawler

I might get it to make a purchase of the droids di[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]