Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie wrote:
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:Still looking for this one here.

Yeah, same here. The mid-size assortment is a bit stale right now with what's on the shelves. Really can't wait to see this sucker hit stores in my area.

:wink:

Every store I've been too has been totally revamped with the mid-size line from stuff up to 3 years ago all coming back on the shelves.

I might get 2 of these pending on how they look in person.
starting to see more jedi turbo speeders, so hopefully these aren't too far behind
I found the cannon at TRU, in the cardboard aisle display setup in the front of the store

I found 2 at one store and 1 at another, and each cannon was placed behind a ship or two
those displays hold up to 4 boxes so you may want to dig deeper when looking
Persistance finally paid off - been hitting TRU each day on my lunch break for the past couple weeks, knowing that some TRU stores have been getting them...

When I walked in today, there was a cart with a ton of Star Wars boxes on it (mostly Clone Wars Spider Droid Battle Packs, SAGA Legends, and lightsabers) - saw one case of mid size vehicles... saw no employees for about 10 minutes, so I popped it open.

Bingo!

1x Republic Artillery Cannon
1x Super Vulture Droid
1x Cad Bane Xanadu Blood
1x Obi-Wan's Red Delta 2 Jedi Starfighter

Bought the Cannon, left the others in the case. Had to go because the employees suddenly started circling around the area like pissed off wasps.

:wink:
I'm thrilled to have this, even if it is 3 years late

one thing for sure, I am very tired of the Jedi Star Fighter repaint after repaint after repaint after repaint

this cannon is a most welcome addition to my clone army forces
they could throw in the old spider homing droid while they're at it
Got this today from TRU, past it 2-3 times before i realised it was on the shelf in front of lol. Really cool cannon, love it! :D

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

I think the real problem is that some are so obscu[…]

found a lone Bespin Han at walmart, completely ou[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

Target Trooper 6-pk

This should have been out for the Blu Ray release,[…]