Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Was at TRU last night, and saw one of these on the shelf. I picked it up and looked at it (already have one), then noticed a lady walk by with a piece of paper with pictures of SW items on it... one of them was this... I asked her if she needed this, and she said she needed to get it for her husband for Christmas! I almost laughed out loud (she reminded me of my wife, ha ha) - I handed it to her and told her to have a Merry Christmas.

:wink:
YAK_Chewie wrote:Was at TRU last night, and saw one of these on the shelf. I picked it up and looked at it (already have one), then noticed a lady walk by with a piece of paper with pictures of SW items on it... one of them was this... I asked her if she needed this, and she said she needed to get it for her husband for Christmas! I almost laughed out loud (she reminded me of my wife, ha ha) - I handed it to her and told her to have a Merry Christmas.

That's awesome. :D
From what i could gather, when they were here they appeared to be short packed with a load of repacks. :roll:
Yep, Hasbro has been completely off their rocker when it comes to case assortments with vehicles too!

It's always Jedi Starfighter galore... and when something new is made, they pack it one per case, with more Jedi Starfighters eating up shelf space... I don't get it.

It's been said many times in these forums... only a brand as popular as Star Wars could absorb all their stupid mistakes.

Got another At-act driver, jawa , shoretrooper , […]

Ewok Love

I loved the movie Battle for Endor, fond memories […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Utinniii : Awesome group of maintenance droids[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'm afraid subscription figures would be at least […]

CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]