Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Yep, a seat for each Mando figure released so far: Pre Viszla, the Death Watch Battle Pack and the one that came with the speeder bike.
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!

Do you say that because you really think this vehicle is a waste, or because you just think there's some other vehicles they should be considering too (like the Neimoidian shuttle)?

:wink:

I have to second Chewie on this one, it being a waste is just your point of view a lot of people don't see it that way. :)
love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???
stroebel83 wrote:love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???

The slide is mislabeled. It is a Assault Transport, not a gunship. There are rocket launchers on the bottom of the wings.
YAK_Jayson wrote:
stroebel83 wrote:love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???

The slide is mislabeled. It is a Assault Transport, not a gunship. There are rocket launchers on the bottom of the wings.

i'm cool with that, but it shows once more, much like the cloud car, passive vehicle can be cool and should be considered
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!

Do you say that because you really think this vehicle is a waste, or because you just think there's some other vehicles they should be considering too (like the Neimoidian shuttle)?

:wink:

Yes, considering that the Neimoidian Shuttle has appeared in twelve episodes of SW:TCW and three of the live-action films, nuff said. :P
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is[…]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]