Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

#105452
Yep, a seat for each Mando figure released so far: Pre Viszla, the Death Watch Battle Pack and the one that came with the speeder bike.
#105491
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!


Do you say that because you really think this vehicle is a waste, or because you just think there's some other vehicles they should be considering too (like the Neimoidian shuttle)?

:wink:


I have to second Chewie on this one, it being a waste is just your point of view a lot of people don't see it that way. :)
#105666
love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???
#105710
stroebel83 wrote:love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???


The slide is mislabeled. It is a Assault Transport, not a gunship. There are rocket launchers on the bottom of the wings.
#105713
YAK_Jayson wrote:
stroebel83 wrote:love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???


The slide is mislabeled. It is a Assault Transport, not a gunship. There are rocket launchers on the bottom of the wings.


i'm cool with that, but it shows once more, much like the cloud car, passive vehicle can be cool and should be considered
#106028
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!


Do you say that because you really think this vehicle is a waste, or because you just think there's some other vehicles they should be considering too (like the Neimoidian shuttle)?

:wink:


Yes, considering that the Neimoidian Shuttle has appeared in twelve episodes of SW:TCW and three of the live-action films, nuff said. :P
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Ditto on the Solo droids. You rank insignia can[…]

Walmart and TVC

Vegas scene: Both my Target & Wal-Mart had a […]

01. General Leia Organa (General‘s Gear or Outfit)[…]

01. Han Solo (Starkiller Base Gear or Outfit) 02. […]

CZ-4.JPG CZ-4 (Return of the Jedi) CZ-4 came und[…]

That foam board stuff is fantastic. Also this dio[…]

Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Very cool Thank you. Getting this custom made w[…]

Are we going to have a creature / beast vote as w[…]