Image Image Image Image Image

2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

User avatar
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin
Posts: 4582
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby YAK_Jayson » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Yep, a seat for each Mando figure released so far: Pre Viszla, the Death Watch Battle Pack and the one that came with the speeder bike.
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
User avatar
nicodemus_rebado
Scavenger
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Australia

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby nicodemus_rebado » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 am

Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!


Ditto
User avatar
MisterPL
Scavenger
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 pm
Location: NEPA

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby MisterPL » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:56 am

I like the price and I like the fact that it seats all of my Mandalorians. Now if Hasbro REALLY wants to impress me, there'll be a storage spot for the speeder bike, too.
User avatar
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 4:18 am
Contact:

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby YAK_Chewie » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am

Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!


Do you say that because you really think this vehicle is a waste, or because you just think there's some other vehicles they should be considering too (like the Neimoidian shuttle)?

:wink:
User avatar
MisterPL
Scavenger
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 pm
Location: NEPA

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby MisterPL » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Yes, I'd love to see some better suggestions from the show at that price point. This one seems to be a real crowd-pleaser.
User avatar
darth_sidious
Emperor
Posts: 3043
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:37 pm

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby darth_sidious » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 pm

I think this is a cool idea, and it turned out well - not every ship has to have enough weapons to invade a country. The idea of a ship that will transport your figures is a great idea for kids as well...just like the Republic Gunship...I hope we see more ships like this...even smaller ones in the deluxe line.
User avatar
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:28 am
Location: Wirral, UK

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby Paulskywalker » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm

YAK_Chewie wrote:
Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!


Do you say that because you really think this vehicle is a waste, or because you just think there's some other vehicles they should be considering too (like the Neimoidian shuttle)?

:wink:


I have to second Chewie on this one, it being a waste is just your point of view a lot of people don't see it that way. :)
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
User avatar
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 4:18 am
Contact:

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:58 pm

I want the Neimoidian Shuttle to be made too... but damn, this looks awesome.

Image

Also, remove those wings and one can make a custom Coruscant subway train! Cool!

:wink:
User avatar
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor
Posts: 6449
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:28 am
Location: Wirral, UK

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby Paulskywalker » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Finally a pic with the hood down, looks really good can't wait!
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
User avatar
darthmadonna
Bounty Hunter
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby darthmadonna » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 pm

SWEET!
stroebel83
Teras Kasi
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby stroebel83 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 pm

love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???
"From Endor to Hoth/ Ripley to Spock
I'll find what you want/ But there's gonna be a cost
See, my name is Boba Fett/ I know my [shots are] tight
Start not actin'right/ You're frozen in carbonite"
MC Chris "Fett's Vette"
User avatar
mrhoppers819
Clone Trooper
Posts: 913
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:10 am

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby mrhoppers819 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Wow!! That looks fantastic! This will definetly be the first CW vehicle that i buy!!! I love this thing!
Image
User avatar
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin
Posts: 4582
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby YAK_Jayson » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:01 pm

stroebel83 wrote:love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???


The slide is mislabeled. It is a Assault Transport, not a gunship. There are rocket launchers on the bottom of the wings.
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
stroebel83
Teras Kasi
Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby stroebel83 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

YAK_Jayson wrote:
stroebel83 wrote:love this thing, but if its a gunship, where are the guns???


The slide is mislabeled. It is a Assault Transport, not a gunship. There are rocket launchers on the bottom of the wings.


i'm cool with that, but it shows once more, much like the cloud car, passive vehicle can be cool and should be considered
"From Endor to Hoth/ Ripley to Spock
I'll find what you want/ But there's gonna be a cost
See, my name is Boba Fett/ I know my [shots are] tight
Start not actin'right/ You're frozen in carbonite"
MC Chris "Fett's Vette"
Rune Haako
Rebel / Imperial Pilot
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:45 pm
Location: Pineville, WV

Re: 2011 CW Vehicle: Mandalorian Assault Transport

Postby Rune Haako » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 pm

YAK_Chewie wrote:
Rune Haako wrote:What a waste of a vehicle spot, PASS!


Do you say that because you really think this vehicle is a waste, or because you just think there's some other vehicles they should be considering too (like the Neimoidian shuttle)?

:wink:


Yes, considering that the Neimoidian Shuttle has appeared in twelve episodes of SW:TCW and three of the live-action films, nuff said. :P

Return to “TCW: The Clone Wars”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests