Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Same here DarthMadonna, plenty of season 3 Anakins and Kenobi's, along with there fellow repacks!

It's never made sense to me, but then again Hasbro never makes sense!
By stroebel83
darth_sidious wrote:They need to stop making minor changes to Obi - I went to WM today and found a dozen Season 3 Obi figures on clearance for $3 each - when are they going to get the message?

They won't sdaly. i just can't get why they don't see kids want more ahsoka from season 3
By darth_sidious
I agree, they charge us more, and give us silly pack-ins instead of good articulation - its a bad more on their part. They say kids dont care as much about articulation, and this line is for them, but I see wave 1 pegwarming at every store, so apparently the kids arent as interested either. I think all action oriented figures should have knee articulation.
By zedhatch
I haven't bought a non-knee artiulated fig since Dooku (and I really bent on that one to be honest, pardon the pun).

I say leave 'em on the shelf.

There really is nothing here to interest me, tired of Obi-Wan, Got Aalya, Clonned out, pass all around.
By Bossky
I'm really disapointed with the CW figures this year. The figures in the first wave had decent articulation. Now this, with Boss and Rex not having knees, ankles or wrists(on Rex)?
By drod26
I agree!! The cw for this year have been disappointing..I changed my focus to collect only female characters from this line now.. I'm tired of seeing the same characters over and over.
By darth_sidious
drod26 wrote:I agree!! The cw for this year have been disappointing..I changed my focus to collect only female characters from this line now.. I'm tired of seeing the same characters over and over.

If all you're collecting is CW females, there isnt much coming out this year...a repacked Aayla and a scuba Ahsoka - thats it isnt it? Where in the world is Mother Talzin, Ventress, and the Nightsisters?!
By Bossky
darth_sidious wrote:
drod26 wrote:I agree!! The cw for this year have been disappointing..I changed my focus to collect only female characters from this line now.. I'm tired of seeing the same characters over and over.

If all you're collecting is CW females, there isnt much coming out this year...a repacked Aayla and a scuba Ahsoka - thats it isnt it? Where in the world is Mother Talzin, Ventress, and the Nightsisters?!

Where in the world are the Trandoshan Hunters too?
By darthmadonna
Bossky wrote:
darth_sidious wrote:

Where in the world are the Trandoshan Hunters too?

Well according to Hasbro's new business strategy They know we want the Trandoshans and we would buy them along with other characters in the SW universe. That leaves Hasbro no choice but to pump out more Obi Wan's and Anakins. Yep that is about how it works now days. You know when your parents would tell you when they were a kid they had to play with a wood block and pretend it was a race car or plane. Kids today in 50 years will be saying, "In my day I had to play with nothing but Anakin and Obi Wan, we would pretend they were Savage Opress, Darth Maul, Trandoshans, etc." :lol:
Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

LOL. If my daughter sees Poopsie she might want i[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Yeah, Walmart exclusive. Hasbro could not have […]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Li’l Klee – The youngest of fourteen children in h[…]