Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By DeltaSquadSev11
Didn't see a thread for this wave, so I decided to make a thread for it.

This wave includes:
Super Battle Droid -Training Simulator-
Ahsoka Tano -Scuba-
Clone Commander Wolffe -Phase II-

And this wave has just shown up in the Philippines already:
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/conte ... e&sid=9607

download/file.php?mode=view&id=1447
Attachments
Clone Wars 2012 Wave 3.jpg
Clone Wars 2012 Wave 3.jpg (29.81 KiB) Viewed 2157 times
By MisterPL
So are we getting a Clone Training Battlepack or what? We're only lacking two more clones to finish the squad, right? And a battle-damaged training droid like the one in this wave would make a perfect companion.
By DeltaSquadSev11
MisterPL wrote:So are we getting a Clone Training Battlepack or what? We're only lacking two more clones to finish the squad, right? And a battle-damaged training droid like the one in this wave would make a perfect companion.

Three actually. We haven't gotten Echo, Fives or Droidbait in Cadet armour. And we aren't getting anymore battle packs aside from the Republic Clone Troopers, so we won't be getting them this year if ever at all.
By darth_sidious
I'll probably end up buying all of them because I am a sucker for figures that are just 'new enough' to make me want them even if they are repaints. The only one I really want is Ahsoka though - she has a great likeness and its cool to have a new outfit for her. The lack of knees is a big mistake on Hasbros part, but it wont stop me from getting her. Why oh why couldnt they have put Ackbar in this wave though?!
By DeltaSquadSev11
darth_sidious wrote:I'll probably end up buying all of them because I am a sucker for figures that are just 'new enough' to make me want them even if they are repaints. The only one I really want is Ahsoka though - she has a great likeness and its cool to have a new outfit for her. The lack of knees is a big mistake on Hasbros part, but it wont stop me from getting her. Why oh why couldnt they have put Ackbar in this wave though?!

Because Hasbro has messed up the Clone Wars line, 'nuff said.
By MisterPL
Does Ahsoka at least have articulated ankles? Because, you know, it would be great to be able to pose a character in a SCUBA suit as if she were actually swimming.
By DeltaSquadSev11
MisterPL wrote:Does Ahsoka at least have articulated ankles? Because, you know, it would be great to be able to pose a character in a SCUBA suit as if she were actually swimming.

No ankles, knees or even wrists.
By stroebel83
why is there a hole on wolffe's back and nothing to put it in?
By YAK_Jayson
stroebel83 wrote:why is there a hole on wolffe's back and nothing to put it in?

Wolffe (and Rex Phase II) reuses the new Cody Phase II torso which has the hole to accept his mini jetpack.
By stroebel83
sadly no mini pack included, at least with mine
Community fodder box...

Jodo you make a valid point. One box is the way […]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]