Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By Trev
YAK_Chewie wrote:I was told they were going out on March 16th. Neither of you received yet?

Nope. If they were definitely mailed out on March 16, it's possible they're still coming, but as of right now, I have yet to receive mine.
By YAK_Chewie
Guys, I don't know what to say other than I am stumped and sorry that these have not been shipped to you yet. I haven't received an update so I assume they haven't been mailed.

So, I went out and bought these today, and will personally get them mailed this week. If you end up with two sets, then consider it an added bonus for the delay.

Again, my sincere apologies.
By Trev
YAK_Chewie wrote:Guys, I don't know what to say other than I am stumped and sorry that these have not been shipped to you yet. I haven't received an update so I assume they haven't been mailed.

So, I went out and bought these today, and will personally get them mailed this week. If you end up with two sets, then consider it an added bonus for the delay.

Again, my sincere apologies.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Jayson messaged me yesterday and sent me the tracking number, so mine should be arriving tomorrow. If you know of someone else who would be interested in a Rathtar/Bala Tik set and haven't sent it out yet, you can give it to them so that it goes to someone who really wants/needs it, being that mine is coming tomorrow. If you just want to send it my way, though, I'm sure I can find someone interested in it.

Thank you again for investing your time and money into this! I really appreciate it!

UPDATE: I got my package today and I received the Canto Bight police speeder, so apparently you're going to have to send the other one anyway if you don't mind because I'm assuming Joosk got the wrong one too. Sorry and thank you for everything!

UPDATE #2: Jayson said he’s sending me the Rathtar this week, just an FYI. :)
By Trev
YAK_Chewie wrote:Thanks for keeping me posted, Trev.

Just chatted with Jayson and he indicated that Joosk had received the A-Wing.

:wink:

Oh, cool! :) I'm glad he got the right one!

Thank you both again for going above and beyond to make sure we both got our prizes. I really appreciate it! I can't stress that enough!
By Trev
Sorry for the constant posts, but I was just checking to see if there was any update.

Has my Rathtar been shipped yet? I was just wondering because I realized it had been a while since I’d heard anything. :) Thanks!

Wow! Just over five years since I posted this. H[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Vote Now

Since I am already working on a tank, gonna go wit[…]

Sail Barge - Fully funded and then some!

Got my barge as well. I am so glad I jumped on it […]

After the rollback tip from Chewie I checked out m[…]

1. Yavin IV Command 2. Rogue One Soldiers 3. Saw G[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Wow, I just realized how inactive I've been. Start[…]

Posted! :-) You're a hero.

Custom by nighthawk

Really like the Revan hood swap, he was a tough on[…]