Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Den

What Are YAKPoints???

YAKPoints are the official currency for the YAKFACE.com Forums!!!

You earn YAKPoints in a few ways:
-Earn 5 YAKPoints by creating a new topic in a category!
-Earn 1 YAKPoint per reply your thread gets!
-Earn 1 YAKPoint for each reply you make in any thread!
-Earn 2% Interest per day by storing your YAKPoints in the Bank!
-Earn Extra YAKPoints by participating in the Lottery (winnings given out weekly and based on amount of participants that purchase tickets! Lottery gives out a base amount of 100 YAKPoints!)

You can use YAKPoints to:
-Bid on YAKAuctions!
-Purchase limited quantity YAKGear from the YAKStore (coming soon)!
-Utilize them in Contests to win prizes!
-Utilize them in special events to win prizes![/b]
By Clone_5X
thanks for the info. :D
By TradeFederationSympathy
Just a quick question about the Yakpoints... They are displayed really strange next to our avatar, with a period and an apostrophe in strange spots that aren't familiar to me in my American sense of currency. What country is this system from or is it just something unique to yakface?
By YAK_Den
TradeFederationSympathy wrote:Just a quick question about the Yakpoints... They are displayed really strange next to our avatar, with a period and an apostrophe in strange spots that aren't familiar to me in my American sense of currency. What country is this system from or is it just something unique to yakface?

LOL! Yeah! It's a known bug! The period and the comma should be swapped! So 20.400,000 is actually 20,400.00. Make sense?
By The Professor
You get five points per post, so they add up quickly. We had a promotion a couple of years ago when we gave out points by the tens of thousands for various things like posts or regular contributions. We have a YakBank, where you can collect interest and earn more points!

As of now, the YakAuctions are defunct or at least on hold. However, we're having a great giveaway for a couple of the Target Hoth sets. So, be sure to check that out!
By The Professor
The store is closed for the time being. (See my post above yours for more information.) If it is opened again, be sure to check out these boards. Thanks!
By YAK_Den
As Prof has mentioned... YAKAuctions and the YAKStore have been put on hiatus. We have moved our focus to doing more random giveaways that include everybody and even the playing field a little bit. This allows everybody equal opportunities and makes things a tad more fair! We have also increased incentive for people to begin following us on Facebook and Twitter. This way they are easily networked into all the latest news from YAK! Be mindful though... you never know when all those saved up points might come in handy! We are working on ideas on how to give people the change to spend all those points sometime this summer! Any ideas can be sent to me via pm! Thank you and thanks for supporting the forums!
By dj121
So just for posting this reply I should get one point? I have a few posts so far, and have not seen anything yet. I'm still pretty new on this forum, so It's cool. I'm sure they will start showing up very soon.
By The Professor
The YAKPoints have more or less been disbanded for now. Sorry about that!
Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]