Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Den
Michael wrote:
YAK_Den wrote:
Michael wrote:Did you get what you wanted from it, thats the question. And you also asked.

No! You should make an egg anyways!

Ok No! to what Den, you have me at a loss what did you want to know if anything, lol.

And I will make an EGG ok everyone I making an EGG, there is everybody happy, lol.

Can I do it like the Peanuts Easter Special, scrambled, poached and soup.

It was a joke! HEHE! Glad you are making one!

I will try to make one but it's snowing so I don't know if I can get out to get supplies though :(! I will try! I have a great idea!
By Michael
It's snowing where do you live the Ant-Arctic, or Canada, and you dont have any Eggs in the house, shame on you Den, shame on you, lol.

Get a bunch of Dogs together and get that door unhinged and make a sledge its for the good of the Community we want to see your EGG as well, lol.
By YAK_Den
Michael wrote:It's snowing where do you live the Ant-Arctic, or Canada, and you dont have any Eggs in the house, shame on you Den, shame on you, lol.

Get a bunch of Dogs together and get that door unhinged and make a sledge its for the good of the Community we want to see your EGG as well, lol.

LOL! I live in Colorado! I was actually at Target earlier and totally spaced out on what I needed! I'm doing a big plastic egg but it's kinda twisted and different! If I don't get there this weekend! I will get one done soon anyways and post it once the snow calms down lol!
By Captain Pierce
Den....how do you not have real eggs in your house...... :?: :shock: everyone has eggs even Vegens although they dont eat them there their just in case.... a case like this :shock:
By YAK_Den
Captain Pierce wrote:Den....how do you not have real eggs in your house...... :?: :shock: everyone has eggs even Vegens although they dont eat them there their just in case.... a case like this :shock:

I do have real ones! But my project doesn't call for a real egg!!! LOL!
By Michael
I have just noticed something I have won twice this month and others have won only once in the Yakauctions, so I am willing to sit out of next months so it will be fairer.
By YAK_Den
Michael wrote:I have just noticed something I have won twice this month and others have won only once in the Yakauctions, so I am willing to sit out of next months so it will be fairer.

Nah! It's fine!
By YAK_Den
HEY GUYS!

It is very important that for the YAFFLES you have money in your profile! I cannot deduct for YAFFLES from the bank! Please have them ready in your profile or you will not get your tickets!
By TB9153
YAK_Den wrote:HEY GUYS!

It is very important that for the YAFFLES you have money in your profile! I cannot deduct for YAFFLES from the bank! Please have them ready in your profile or you will not get your tickets!

hay sorry about that den, i fixed mine. can i get back in the shirt yaffle now?
By YAK_Den
Hey there! Please repost your purchase request!

My goal is to fill them at nights for the most part! It's a bit of work as you can imagine :D!

I will also be deleting discussion posts! Please discuss in here! This is so I can track better! :D Thanks!
By YAK_Den
REMEMBER: TOMORROW IS THE LAST NIGHT TO ENTER THE YAFFLES!!!
By YAK_Den
HEHE! HEY ALL! DON'T FORGET TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGHT TO YAFFLE!!!!

GET THOSE BIDS IN!

NOTE: I WILL BE CLOSING OUT THE YAFFLES A LITTLE LATE (PERHAPS A LITTLE LATER THEN 11:59EST!!!) SO YOU HAVE UNTIL I CLOSE THEM OUT TO GET THEM IN!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!
By YAK_Den
OKAY!

Yaffles have been LOCKED!

I will be processing final transactions tonight and running them through the virtual software this weekend!

I apologize for the delay but I got sick yesterday and needed to rest! (No!!! It's not swine flu!)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
By Clone_5X
Duke wrote:Heeeeeeyyyyy. Why do I have the feeling I had something to do with this? :wink:

I was actually JUST thinking about this. Since the YakBank went all Monopoly on me recently I was thinking of holding a little contest and awarding some of my own Yakpoints to the winners. I was thinking SW Trivia or a series of YakFace style questions to make it a little harder.

Hmmm....meditate on this I will....

yeah it was me too lol.
HasLab Wish list

As much as I'm not interested in paying more than[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

More Droids... A rusted IG Assasin droid, C3PX wit[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Ewok Love

I'm a fan of the made for TV movie Battle for Endo[…]

Ordered and received these two: https://i.ibb.co[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk