Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Den

Please discuss Auctions / Contests here!!!

*NOTE: Please refrain from discussions in the Auction / Contests threads!
By YAK_Den

Also be on the lookout in the forums on the following Fridays in December: 12/4/09, 12/11/09, and 12/18/09. If you are a registered forum member you might just be able to use your YAKPoints to bid on some new figures in special Auctions! There will only be one Auction per Friday so don't think about saving those points! Bid to your heart's content!
By YAK_Den
TradeFederationSympathy wrote:Hey maybe I misunderstood the auction start time, but isn't it supposed to be open by now?? The thread is still locked.

Edit: Ok, it's open :D

LOL! Ya sorry for the delay. I login right before it's time to unlock then forget! It should be good now! Happy bidding!
By YAK_Den
TradeFederationSympathy wrote:Hey I was wondering, is the Leia figure auction still going to open today as well or is Willrow Hood going to take her place for this week? Thanks :wink:

They both are open. I'm getting some requests that people think the Leia one is locked? Can somebody test post a reply and let me know if it goes through? It looks to me like it is unlocked!
By The Professor
RH, here's what Den said about it recently:

As Prof has mentioned... YAKAuctions and the YAKStore have been put on hiatus. We have moved our focus to doing more random giveaways that include everybody and even the playing field a little bit. This allows everybody equal opportunities and makes things a tad more fair! We have also increased incentive for people to begin following us on Facebook and Twitter. This way they are easily networked into all the latest news from YAK! Be mindful though... you never know when all those saved up points might come in handy! We are working on ideas on how to give people the change to spend all those points sometime this summer! Any ideas can be sent to me via pm! Thank you and thanks for supporting the forums!
By YAK_Den
The Professor wrote:RH, here's what Den said about it recently:

As Prof has mentioned... YAKAuctions and the YAKStore have been put on hiatus. We have moved our focus to doing more random giveaways that include everybody and even the playing field a little bit. This allows everybody equal opportunities and makes things a tad more fair! We have also increased incentive for people to begin following us on Facebook and Twitter. This way they are easily networked into all the latest news from YAK! Be mindful though... you never know when all those saved up points might come in handy! We are working on ideas on how to give people the change to spend all those points sometime this summer! Any ideas can be sent to me via pm! Thank you and thanks for supporting the forums!

To piggy back on that... admin are currently looking at revamping the points system as well. With the HUGE success we have had with "giveaways" our trends may evolve to include more of that and focus on the most "current" active players of the month. We want to reward and value those who continue to participate and post at least weekly. This ensures we show that our focus is on those who are always contributing, always visiting, and always focused! This includes looking at those who post often, contribute to events like yakfinities, and social network with yak (ala Facebook). Do not fret though. If you are still here and still active we are developing NEW ways to reward you for your efforts. If you have any ideas please PM them to me and I will discuss them with the admin and yak staff. I believe I speak for all the admin when I say it is time for us to take Yakface to the next level and evolve so that we can better support our hard-working and dedicated community.

-Den
Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]