Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By dj121
Hello everyone,

I would like to offer the chance for all of you to enter a photo contest. My site, www.wattosjunkshop.com has partnered with www.imperialgunnery.com to bring you the Best Collection Awards! We have had several successful rounds, and now we would like to open the contest to members of Yakface as well!

If this is okay with the mods, you can get the information here: www.bestcollectionawards.com

You can also follow along on our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/BestCollectionAwards?fref=ts

Two categories: Best collection and Best Noob collection. There will be prizes donated from our sponsors! The contest is open to both vintage and modern collectors! Show us what you've got, and maybe YOU will be a winner!

Voting will be cast through a poll system. If this is okay with mods, I will ask them about setting up a voting poll here at the end of the contest. Voting can also be done at www.wattosjunkshop.com and www.imperialgunnery.com.

I look forward to seeing your entries!
Thank you,
Derek
By dj121
Thanks, man!

Last round we had a lot of new faces and some really cool entries. I hope it continues for the current round. We almost shut the contest down due to lack of entries until the partnership.
Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

After vehicle/playsets what about multipacks? Some[…]

1 Tag Greely*; Rebel Fleet Trooper-realistic versi[…]

1 Winter Celchu; Rebel Agent (Rogue Squadron) 2 Mi[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurp[…]

Community fodder box...

OK, the second box is on its way to Jodo as well. […]

my pair of Zuckuss' showed up today, very very we[…]

Sim Aloo (Imperial Dignitary) = #1, are you paying[…]

TVC 2018 Figures

I think the permant cap on Aphra looks better. I m[…]