Image Image Image Image Image

Best Collection Awards open to all

Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

dj121
Midi-Chlorian

Best Collection Awards open to all

Postby dj121 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to offer the chance for all of you to enter a photo contest. My site, www.wattosjunkshop.com has partnered with www.imperialgunnery.com to bring you the Best Collection Awards! We have had several successful rounds, and now we would like to open the contest to members of Yakface as well!

If this is okay with the mods, you can get the information here: www.bestcollectionawards.com

You can also follow along on our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/BestCollectionAwards?fref=ts

Two categories: Best collection and Best Noob collection. There will be prizes donated from our sponsors! The contest is open to both vintage and modern collectors! Show us what you've got, and maybe YOU will be a winner!

Voting will be cast through a poll system. If this is okay with mods, I will ask them about setting up a voting poll here at the end of the contest. Voting can also be done at www.wattosjunkshop.com and www.imperialgunnery.com.

I look forward to seeing your entries!
Thank you,
Derek
The Force will be with you, Always!
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Re: Best Collection Awards open to all

Postby YAK_Chewie » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I will alert the rest of the staff to this.

:wink:
dj121
Midi-Chlorian

Postby dj121 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Thanks, man!

Last round we had a lot of new faces and some really cool entries. I hope it continues for the current round. We almost shut the contest down due to lack of entries until the partnership.
dj121
Midi-Chlorian

Postby dj121 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 pm

If anyone cares to enter, the deadline is fast approaching!! Friday, July 26th will be the LAST day for entries!

Return to “Auctions / Contests”