Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
In honor of Black Friday, we have some new giveaways for our forum members this holiday season!

As a token of appreciation to our community here, we are giving away one Hasbro's new Resistance A-Wing w/ pilot Tallie, and one Rathtar w/ Bala Tik! Both sets are boxed. There will be two winners, and each winner will get one prize:

The first name picked will have their choice of either set. The second winner will receive the remaining prize. As long as you follow the rules below, this does not require any participation besides replying to this thread!

All members who choose to participate need to abide by the following rules:

1 - You must be a registered Yakface forum member to enter, with a minimum of 25 posts.
2 - False registrations will not be accepted (i.e., multiple accounts).
3 - You must live in the United States to qualify for free shipping. Winners outside the United States will pay for all shipping costs.
4 - Reply to this thread by posting, "YAK FRIDAY GIVEAWAY"
5 - All entries must be posted no later than Friday, December 8 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time.
6 - Once the winners are announced, you will be contacted by Yakface staff to make shipping arrangements.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING YAKFACE A GREAT STAR WARS COLLECTING COMMUNITY, AND GOOD LUCK!

*Prizes courtesy of http://www.entertainmentearth.com

:wink:

pays to have friends who live in canada.

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

Princess Leia Organa (Deluxe - Endor Rebel unifo[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Walmart and TVC

I hit up a Walmart today that I hadn't been to in […]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't have a problem with a second round. Just l[…]

Target Trooper 6-pk

I like this set a ton, almost bought a 3rd set... […]