Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Hey guys - it's time to select the winners!

Winner #1 - Joosk
Winnter #2 - Trev

Joosk, please post in this thread which you want - the A-Wing or the Rathtar. Please both of you send me a PM with your shipping details.

Everyone else - thank you for being a part of our community here. We'll try to give away some more prizes again soon -- remember too, we do giveaways each quarter with the Yakfinities Roundup Report.

:wink:
By Joosk
OMG I actually won??????????????????????? I guess there is a first for everything lol Thank you guys this has been a great community to be part of lots of fun and joy. I would like the A-Wing please since I already have the Rathgar.
By Trev
HOLY COW! Congrats, Joosk! I'm genuinely shocked that I was picked for this! I never win anything, so thank you guys so much! :D This just made my day! I will send you a PM, YAK_Chewie! Thanks!

And I couldn't agree more with Joosk—it's an honor to be a part of a community as wonderful as this one. Thank you all so much!
By reverendstrone
Congratulations, guys! :D

Big thanks to Jayson, Chewie and everyone involved with Yakface.com for the giveaway and continuing to host and foster this great little community.
By YAK_Chewie
reverendstrone wrote:Congratulations, guys! :D

Big thanks to Jayson, Chewie and everyone involved with Yakface.com for the giveaway and continuing to host and foster this great little community.

You bet! If we could do this more, we would. We love all of you guys (and gals).

:wink:

Run-off is done (along with wheel randomized for t[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

Top 10. 3.75 Vintage collection 1.Arleil Schous ak[…]

A bunch of people on various forums have asked for[…]

targets are putting more exclusives out. hit 6 t[…]

Sandcrawler

I might get it to make a purchase of the droids di[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]