Marvel, Transformers, Mighty Muggs, Titaniums, Galactic Heroes, Unleashed, Role Playing and more

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/aff-home.asp?id=DE-707019729&number=HS78016A

Star Wars Just Got Cuter
Monday, October 01, 2007
Have you ever wanted urban vinyl-styling on your Star Wars characters but don't like the idea of paying hundreds of dollars for a single one? Well, give the Star Wars Mighty Muggs Urban Vinyl Action Figures Wave 1 a try. This clever case of cartoony characters comes complete with 6 different heroes & villains from the saga! Each case of 8 figures includes: 2x Darth Vader, 1x Chewbacca, 2x Boba Fett, 1x Han Solo, 1x Darth Maul, and 1x Stormtrooper. (Subject to change.) Order yours now, and be the coolest kid on your block!

Den's Note:
I don't know about you all but I've already preorder this case! I just can't wait to get these. They look so cool and I'm hoping for more waves :D!
By YAK_Jayson
Thanks for the heads up Den. These are being added to my collection for sure.
By Niktom
Got mine preordered! Had a short case of sticker shock at the price but it's actually only $12.50 each. Glad they put the Vader and Fett 2 per case but really bummed about only 1 Trooper.
By YAK_Den
No problem guys!

Niktom: I know i was shocked at kinda how pricey they are gonna be. I was thinking maybe no more than $9.99 in stores but hey! I hafta have these!
By MasterGrievous
Oh yeah, I was in love with these things when I saw them at SDCC. The Boba, Chewie, Vader are must-haves for me. *Might* get the Maul. I'm really hoping for a Grievous.
By Niktom
WHAT THE...!?!? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

From an email I just got...

"Thank you for ordering from Entertainment Earth. Unfortunately, Star Wars Mighty Muggs Urban Vinyl Action Figures Wave 1 (Item HS78016A), which you ordered, has been cancelled by the manufacturer. From time to time manufacturers cancel items for a variety of reasons. No additional
information was given as to why this item was cancelled, however"

:?
By YAK_Den
OMFG!!! This better not be true. I'll be really sad if these get canned :(!
By CloneTrooperJR
YAK_Den wrote:OMFG!!! This better not be true. I'll be really sad if these get canned :(!

It's not. Just the Wave 1 Assortment. I'm asked my local dealer. All revisions still will be in production. Hasbro is just running a lower production number for these :roll: .

So they still exist. And I can't wait for them to be next to my chubbies and Kubricks! :D
By YAK_Den
Thank goodness! I wonder when EE.com will put the new wave up then. I wonder what made them change their minds?

Hrmmm.... Maybe we need to have a Q&A about this!
By YAK_Jayson
YAK_Den wrote:Thank goodness! I wonder when EE.com will put the new wave up then. I wonder what made them change their minds?

Hrmmm.... Maybe we need to have a Q&A about this!

Visit the new arrival section at ShopStarWars.com 8)
By YAK_Den
Yay! Thank god! I'd be majorly mad if they canned this!
By Niktom
Got the heads up on these today at the convention.

The cases got changed from 8 to 4 for reasons they wouldn't go into so since that "case" assortment was no longer availble EE cut the orders. They said nothing about the production run being dropped though.

I got to play with the Boba (FREAKIN AWESOME) and have a pic I'll hopefully post tomorrow. He won't come with a blaster because his back pack puts him way up there and a blaster would throw it out of the price point.

They are great! The packaging really sets them off and the Vader looks vicious in person.
By CloneTrooperJR
YOU GOT TO PLAY with THEM? I WANT TO :D .

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]