Marvel, Transformers, Mighty Muggs, Titaniums, Galactic Heroes, Unleashed, Role Playing and more

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
There are some pretty cool ones in there, but I don't "do" this line.
By MasterGrievous
Yay for the Hailfire Droid and the Droid Gunship! They have been high on my titanium want list for awhile.
Last edited by MasterGrievous on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Darth Kikinou
MasterGrievous wrote:Yay for the Hailfire Droid and the Droid Gunship! They hvae been high on my titanium want list for awhile.

Me too! I already have the drop ship from the action fleet line (now going for a fortune on ebay!) as well as the mtt, and I think they're perfect so I'll prolly be skipping these two. The next thing I really want is the clone wars troop transport ship, and the torrent fighter. and the amphibious cis tank. and the tri droid could use a re-release too. and and and..!!!
By Rune Haako
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... r=HS35250G

Wave 7

1x Rogue Squadron TIE Fighter
1x Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter (Clone Wars)
1x Twilight
1x Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter (Clone Wars)
1x Gold Squadron Gold 1 Y-Wing Fighter
1x X-Wing Fighter Red 1
1x ARC-170 Fighter (Clone Wars)
1x Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter with hyperspace ring
1x Republic Attack Shuttle
1x Nemoidian Shuttle
2x Prince Xizor's Virago
By terman123
So has anyone see the Gunship with the twilek on it, I have seen it in the package but never seen her on the ship itself.
By YAK_Jayson
Hasbro didn't have a Titanium presence at TF this year, but I expect to see something at SDCC in a couple months.
By Niktom
YAK_Jayson wrote:Hasbro didn't have a Titanium presence at TF this year, but I expect to see something at SDCC in a couple months.

Is it me or does it seem that the Titaniums have kind of run their course?

Granted, there are still some ships that could be done, but I think most people are getting tired of every wave being mostly repaints. I understand that repaints are necessary to keep the line going... but they just seem to be drying up. The shelf space, in my area at least, has reduced considerably and even when new waves hit... they sit... and sit.... and sit. Even the brand spanking new molds.

Anybody else seeing this in their areas?
By YAK_Chewie
Thanks to forumite darth_sidious for this tidbit of information -

I was searching Bigbadtoystore.com, and came across a listing for 3" CW Titanium 2009 Wave 06 (which is actually wave 5), and saw a ship listed only as 'Xanadu Blood', after some searching online, I was able to find out that this is actually the name of Cad Bane's fighter, and it will appear in the next season of the Clone Wars cartoon. While Bigbadtoystore.com didnt have any images, I did some digging on Ebay and found a dealer in Asia that had prototypes!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

:wink:
By darth_sidious
This is a crazy repaint, but certainly looks like something a pirate or bounty hunter would fly! Its a shame the Titanium line is going on hiatus after 2009, but with all the repaints and the high prices, collector interest has been dwindling...
By YAK_Chewie
Yeah, it certainly does... and looks to be the mold of the Magna Guard fighter, no? If so, I'm sure Hasbro will do the same at some point with the 3-3/4" scale...

I see there is also a listing for a Hyena Bomber, which is very similar to a Vulture Droid... I guess the Separatist version of a TIE Bomber:

Again, thanks for the heads up!

:wink:
By darth_sidious
Yes, Cad Bane's ship is indeed a repaint of the Manga Guard fighter, I imagine you're right - Hasbro will likely repaint the larger version as well, they love repainting ships (and clones)!

As for the Hyena Bomber, it does remind me of the Tie Bomber as well, luckily though, it will be a brand new sculpt.
By Paulskywalker
Cool ship as you guys said, i can't wait for a 3 3/4 repaint of this!

All fair points. And there is no arguing the beau[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Forum member vikingrobot also messaged me today […]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

My understanding is there's 1-2 more waves planned[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]