Marvel, Transformers, Mighty Muggs, Titaniums, Galactic Heroes, Unleashed, Role Playing and more

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

EndorExpress.net is pleased to show you the latest DisneyTheme Parks Exclusive Star Wars action figure set.

The creative “Forces” at Disney and Lucasfilm are proud to announce an all-new character coming to the Disney Parks in April 2010. Every Jedi needs his own Astromech Droid, and Jedi Mickey is no exception. This spring we will be introducing Jedi Mickey’s own droid, R2-MK.

This new character is exclusive to the Disney Parks, and he will be available at both Walt Disney World in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California. It will come packed as a Hasbro action figure 2-pack along with Jedi Mickey and will retail for $18.95

Yes the ears are removable (that's what I read). I will be picking it up, although pricey I can always give Jedi Mickey to my son and I'll keep the astro. He will be excited to add it to his Jedi Training Academy sets that we picked up last year at Disneyland.
Hasbro clarified during this year's Toy Fair that this set is not from them. It is produced by DIsney. We'll see about the quality of the figures, not that Hasbro is the quality king but they've come long ways in the last 10 years :D
I couldn't find this on sale at the Disney sites so I bought it on ebay from a seller in Orlando

$25 = $5 shipping (I did round up for laziness sake)

the cool thing is I got the feedback already
still waiting for it from some older purchases and sales
May I ask what is the shipping charge?

I ordered 2 and the shipping chage for that was $9.95

Can you also order other stuff such as a Jedi Training Academy set?

Sorry, I didn't ask about that set. The opperator would porbably know more than I do.
PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

From his base on the desert moon of Jedha, Woan B[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]

Martin S. TheDorkiestDad

I have three of these now, and I’m honestly not en[…]

That isn’t a bad price at all for those figures! […]