Marvel, Transformers, Mighty Muggs, Titaniums, Galactic Heroes, Unleashed, Role Playing and more

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By AaylaSecurasMan
Starting a separate thread for these new little guys.

EE has the first wave of sets including the Millenium Falcon up for pre-order. Available in July-August.
By The Professor
It's good that they still fit GH figures since those were so wildly popular. I really can't believe they canceled that line.
By AaylaSecurasMan
Saw the Snowspeeder and the Falcon set in person for the first time a few days ago, very nice ones but I do have the Galactic Heroes ones so I am passing although the snowspeeder is a re-paint and looks very cool. The Falcon is totally different with more play features.
By YAK_Chewie
Saw these new Heroes or whatever they are at TRU today, $5.99 each... very cool... thought they were part of the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale, but they aren't. If they were, I would have bought them for my son... but that would have been more of a "gotta get this" kind of purchase because he hasn't been paying much attention to this stuff lately. He's more into GI JOE and He-Man right now.

...are these things even new though? I know there's some that have been out for a while, but I don't remember seeing these particular sets. At least not the Grievous/Battle Droid one?

:wink:
Attachments
heroes.jpg
heroes.jpg (315.51 KiB) Viewed 3940 times
By Paulskywalker
10 POA, detailed, two all new sculpts and $5.99......
The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now