Image Image Image Image Image

2011 CW Battle Pack: Defend Kamino

Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Re: 2011 CW Battle Pack: Defend Kamino

Postby Paulskywalker » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 am

Saw these new BP's for the first time yesterday in John Lewis for £24.95, their having a flipping laugh! :shock:
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
darthmadonna
Bounty Hunter

Postby darthmadonna » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:14 pm

This set is really frustrating me big time. I want this one pretty bad but I can not find it at all. the shelves are stacking up with cad bane escape and the geonosis set and no sign whats so ever of the one and only cool set. Screw you Hasbro and your bright ideas.
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Jayson » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am

darthmadonna wrote:This set is really frustrating me big time. I want this one pretty bad but I can not find it at all. the shelves are stacking up with cad bane escape and the geonosis set and no sign whats so ever of the one and only cool set. Screw you Hasbro and your bright ideas.

Are you still having issues finding this one. They seem to be pretty prevalent in my area.
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
McChiken
Midi-Chlorian

Postby McChiken » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Yeah, I can't find this one either, and It has some of the only clone wars figures I have ever wanted to purchase
Probably the youngest carded collector on the forums.
darthmadonna
Bounty Hunter

Postby darthmadonna » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 pm

YAK_Jayson wrote:
darthmadonna wrote:This set is really frustrating me big time. I want this one pretty bad but I can not find it at all. the shelves are stacking up with cad bane escape and the geonosis set and no sign whats so ever of the one and only cool set. Screw you Hasbro and your bright ideas.

Are you still having issues finding this one. They seem to be pretty prevalent in my area.

I actually found one the day The Blu ray came out. Grabbed the only one from Wal Mart. Glad I did as it was and so far has been the last I have seen it.

Return to “TCW: The Clone Wars”