Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By BorgIG88
All the entries so far are awesome, too bad they can't be all put together in a large display!
Here is my entry for this Yakfinities. ADNOW DNARO, is an Ithorian Gambler and information broker. He has done very well for himself since being banned from the Ithorian Herdship he once called home. He is on Cloud City to win big at the sabacc tables and maybe find out a little information to sell.
Attachments
Ithorian Gambler yak1.jpg
Ithorian Gambler yak1.jpg (31.86 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
Last edited by I-am-Boba-Fett on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chased by authorities across the Outer Rim for stealing the podracing winnings of a fellow Fluggrian, Ploo Nabyrr has made his way to the Holiday Towers hotel on Cloud City in the hope of seeking refuge under the protection of Opun McGrrrr, the founder of the Black Hole Pirates. Will the newly founded Imperial garrison welcome him to Bespin, or will he be imprisoned in some far off spice mine?

A cardback and turnaround pictures can be found in my custom thread.
By BorgIG88
mousedroidhoojib wrote:Chased by authorities across the Outer Rim for stealing the podracing winnings of a fellow Fluggrian, Ploo Nabyrr has made his way to the Holiday Towers hotel on Cloud City in the hope of seeking refuge under the protection of Opun McGrrrr, the founder of the Black Hole Pirates. Will the newly founded Imperial garrison welcome him to Bespin, or will he be imprisoned in some far off spice mine?

A cardback and turnaround pictures can be found in my custom thread.
\

Cool figure, it really reminds me off a rhino mixed with a Slitheen from Dr Who!

Been ages since I posted here, but hopefully I'm back for the long haul!

These are wonderful customs - I forgot how much I love looking at these Yakfinities competitions.

The level of creativity it brings out is amazing!

My favourites so far are the Cloud Trooper, and jedimasteradi's Random Mercenary :)
Very last minute, I know! But I really wanted to come up with something for this latest challenge, having missed the last two.

So here’s my entry – a mongrel droid named “Junkpile”, thrown together out of parts found in the Ugnaught’s trash chamber. Who built him? Why did they build him? When was he made?

The truth is, no-one on Cloud City knows where or when he came from, simply that he’s been a resident of the city lower levels for longer than anyone can remember. He runs a small freighter, bringing in all kinds of goods to the city - some legal, and some not!

I had this idea that he may have been built from spare parts long ago by a dying smuggler, who had his brain implanted into the protocol droid head, and now lives on inside a cybernetic body – hence the reason why he wears clothes. There’s something zombie-like about him, with his frayed and torn trousers, and bits and pieces hanging off all over the place. I thought of Han’s comment “You found him in a junkpile?” and decided that that would be an appropriate name.

Anyway, the word is that he’s got a great sense of humour, and is also pretty good in a firefight. Hope you like him!

Recipe:

Head / Feet – SAGA C-3PO (removable panels)
Torso – TAC McVader
Upper Arms – TAC McRebel
Lower Arms – VOTC Fett
Torso / Pelvis – IJ Cemetery Warrior
Jacket – IJ Indy
Belt – TVC Bespin Luke

Surprise cargo inspection by Baron Calrissian!
Last ditch entries here and the very first time I join in!

Thought I´d start of by entering a few just to introduce myself to the community here; hope you like them.

And now to find out how to post pictures....

hope that works!

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]