Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Nice sets. I, too, am surprised (but not at all troubled) by the lack of main characters. I recognized some of the Jedi after checking Wookieepedia, but I would have never known about some of them otherwise.
YAK_Jayson wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:Question... is it just me or does Yodasnews have way too many scripts going on with their page? I tried looking at these pics from home and from my tablet on their site, and it froze up my home PC and the tablet had issues too. I even had to restart my home PC. And at work, their site nearly crashed my PC here too. It's been this way for months now for me with their website, which is a shame.

:wink:

I think its because they force the browser to resize the images for the thumbnails instead of generating small preview pics. The more high res images on their page, the longer the load time.

Ah - yeah. That makes sense. It keeps me from being able to visit their site as often as I'd like.

these sets both look great to me. i love jedi and especially the lesser known backround charecters. while these all look to be redone current jedi bodies with a bit of retooling, aside from the female, but im still super excited for both of these bp's, i'll most likley get two of each set....the head sculpte do look a bit on the rough side, hopefully they will do a bit of touching up on the final products.

as mentioned in earlier posts it would be great to see a few more surprise products like this pop up...
Well lets hope that is the case here, especially since green and blue were on basic card it would kind of make sense.
im super glad to see these are hitting shelves soon. i really like all the new jedi,,,new sculpts and remoded....i personally prefer the EE clone bodies...they are bulkier as a being cloned from a stocky well muscled bounty hunter should be, TVC clone are fine and they have nice articulation but they are far to skinny and twirpy looking to me....

i'll get atleast one of each set, more likley ywo of each. :D
I dunno, the latest pics really are a letdown for me personally. Virtually all of the headsculpts look bad to me and I'm not a fan of those clones...

I think each set would have been better served to drop the clone, and drop a Jedi... include an Orray in each set with a Geonosian!!!

If anything, I'll get 1-2 of the first set, and 1 of the second set... mostly for custom parts.

YAK_Chewie wrote:I dunno, the latest pics really are a letdown for me personally. Virtually all of the headsculpts look bad to me and I'm not a fan of those clones...

I think each set would have been better served to drop the clone, and drop a Jedi... include an Orray in each set with a Geonosian!!!

I would love to see an Orray with Geonosian, but I'm glad that it wasn't included in these sets. I would rather see it released with the cart in a larger format or by itself in a deluxe-type package.

I really like the current sets as-is, but I was bored by the Arena 2-pks back in 2010. I suppose when the basic figure line is comprised solely of repaints and minor updates, the boring background characters become a lot more appealing.

AaylaSecurasMan wrote:Scored both sets today from my local TRU. $33.99 each after the 15% off coupon.

Nice to know that these are hitting. The price is seems steep, but from what I recall it's right in line with the Endor Pilot sets after TRU's repeated price hikes.

Looks good. Okay, since Halloween is coming up in[…]

I just voted. Thank you, darthvlad, for pointing […]

I'm on board and agree whole hardly with both of y[…]

Here are my votes for the tie-breaker: Padme Ami[…]

Walmart and TVC

Nice score!!! I have been hitting my local Walma[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

Just an idea, but Hole in the Ground Pro has quit[…]

New Forum Goal - TEN or Bust!

Photonovel activity has slowed down quite a bit..[…]

Glad to see you posted this! It's a great start,[…]