Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What customizing theme do you want to see for Yakfinities #53?

- Merchants
35%
- Droids of War
12%
- Order 66 Survivors
24%
- Creatures / Monsters / Beasts
18%
- Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir (anything from this comic series)
6%
- Vader's Victims (any character you want to have killed by Vader, but you are encouraged to show an image of "the kill in action")
6%
By darthapathy
YAK_Chewie wrote:Wow - darthapathy, that Ithorian is AWESOME! I think that might be my favorite custom that you've made.

What a cool idea for a merchant. I love this. Very well done! The Rodian is also a great custom too, very nice painting.

:wink:

Thanks Chewie. They were fun to make. I have a few more in the works. I can't wait to see what you have in store.
By YAK_Chewie
Here is my first entry...

Krulos the Merchant - A creature from a far away world known as Eternia, Krulos wandered across the galaxy for years, finally settling in on Tatooine as a decorative merchant who often deals with the mighty Jabba the Hutt.

head - ebay Mer-Man cast
scarf - TAC Elis Helrot
torso - TVC Nikto Jedi
arms - TVC Nikto Jedi
hands - ROTS Meena Tills
legs - TVC Nikto Jedi

:wink:
By my kind of scum
Wow. Some really awesome entries already. I have a few in the works, but nothing ready to show so far. I hope to get some time this week to get some work done.

Edit: BTW, Chewie, that Mer-man head cast is awesome! Do you remember the seller offhand?
By Koth
Here's an old picture of my merchants from my Mos Cairo dio. I've been working on it for a number of years, I have still only got to collecting parts and making customs. These two are favourites.

Arguing Merchants

This yakfinities has given me impetus to finish a couple I've had in the box. More to follow...
By my kind of scum
Nice Bith! Loving the entries so far. Need... more... time...

Chewie - Thanks for the info. Placed an order for some items from them (and already have a shipping notice!)
By darthapathy
Dax Dendo-The Sullustan Dax Dendo run Dax's Droid Emporium on the Strip. He is friendly and jovial like most of his species. He is also somewhat lazy. He usually lets the droids "sell" themselves. He also isn't against selling upgrades for droids (both software and hardware) that are less than legitimate

Head-Dllr Nepp (Comic pack)
Body-Sallah (Indiana Jones)
Attachments
016.JPG
016.JPG (117.02 KiB) Viewed 3693 times

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.