Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

By surgeopressor
On the fence now about attending, since I can't find anyone that will come with. Wouldn't want to wander around alone for 4 days. Is there a Yakface meet up or anything like that planned, or any other social events?
By darthmac
Find me at celebration and you can trade for a button based off this photo, along with a rare varient (only 10 variants distributed at celebration)!

By darthmac
I believe there is a collector trading event one evening, in addition to room sales but those tend to be more rare, foreign, and one of a kind items. I'd ask around at the collectors social area. My immediate group will have 3 buttons (50 ea) + 1 variant (only 10 and randomly distributed) for trading.
By Raylen
I've been wondering myself if I'll run into anyone there from the forums or even people who've picked up some of my diorama parts. I know quite a few guys from my garrison are going to be there but it'd be cool to meet people I've only talked with online and get to say "hi" in person. Could be someone you're standing right beside in line!
By Niktom
Raylen wrote:I've been wondering myself if I'll run into anyone there from the forums or even people who've picked up some of my diorama parts. I know quite a few guys from my garrison are going to be there but it'd be cool to meet people I've only talked with online and get to say "hi" in person. Could be someone you're standing right beside in line!

You going to the 501st Bash or Swag Trade?
By darthmac
That panel is already on my to do list! Wish you could have made it, this is my first chance to meet folks beyond out here in the PNW. Perhaps there needs to be a diorama/photo novel panel at C8?

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]