A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By DarthEddie
Wicket's great, and he's also available in the new Episode VI Digital Release figure set along with the Biker Scout.
By DarthEddie
That's nine more than I've seen. Congrats on the great score, man!
By Darth Vlad's Clone
Saw a bunch of Hera at TRU on Times Square when I was there over the weekend. Tons of 4" Hoth Lukes, Droids, and someone else peg warming. 6" had tons of Obi-Wans and green clones.

Kicking myself for passing up on an AT-DP at Disney for cheap.
By DarthEddie
I have yet to see the 6" Clone Sergeant in a retail store, though I have seen him at a local flea market.
By DarthEddie
Congrats! In recent weeks I think I've seen every single figure in the Rebels/Saga Legends line at least once except for Chopper, but I already have him so it's not a big deal.
By dj121
I finally got every member of the crew except for Chopper, and it took me MONTHS to do that. I can't believe they never carried him forward into any other waves. It's so hit and miss right now for finding anything. WHY is this so hard? We should be able to go into any store and find this stuff! Hasbro claims it's getting worked out. Well then why am I seeing nothing more than empty pegs everywhere I go?
By DarthEddie
Cool! Congrats on your achievement! It always feels great to complete a line of figures. :)
By DarthEddie
I picked up an extra Rebels Stormtrooper at my local Target for $4.18 plus tax. The clearance price in my area wasn't as low as other collectors have reported seeing in other parts of the country, but it's still a lot lower than the normal price.
By YAK_Chewie
dj121 wrote:I finally got every member of the crew except for Chopper, and it took me MONTHS to do that. I can't believe they never carried him forward into any other waves. It's so hit and miss right now for finding anything. WHY is this so hard? We should be able to go into any store and find this stuff! Hasbro claims it's getting worked out. Well then why am I seeing nothing more than empty pegs everywhere I go?

I have a feeling it will be much better starting in September at least. But that doesn't make the past 2 years any better.

:wink:

Movakko and crew The Nikto Movakko could be call[…]

Community fodder box...

will need Lance Quazar address:P. Thanks, roro[…]

Asajj Ventress in Ball Gown p64 / Index p1

Thanks so much, Chewie! Formerly wanted by both t[…]

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]