Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

The latest issue of clonecrazy's phenomenal Will of the Force series is up! http://photonovelalliance.com/pn/WOTF/WOTF_KOTOR_Issue_06_Journey_To_The_Past.html

I love, love, love all the retro and future shots! clonecrazy beat everyone else to the punch - he's got Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, and Rey with BB-8 in there. And Ahsoka and jedi temple guards.

Come on people let's go with those PNs!
Darth Kikinou wrote:The latest issue of clonecrazy's phenomenal Will of the Force series is up! http://photonovelalliance.com/pn/WOTF/WOTF_KOTOR_Issue_06_Journey_To_The_Past.html

I love, love, love all the retro and future shots! clonecrazy beat everyone else to the punch - he's got Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, and Rey with BB-8 in there. And Ahsoka and jedi temple guards.

Come on people let's go with those PNs!

Thanks so much, DK! As always, you are too kind! Glad you're loving the series, its been a lot of fun so far! My goal for 2016 is a chapter every other month, so six issues total. I was able to do six issues in 2015, but three of them came out from Oct.-Dec., so I'm hoping to better space them in the new year (we'll see :lol: ). I have phase one of the series outlined through 2018, so there's a lot more to go!
It's already been a phenomenal month in the photonovel world! Three awesome series have new chapters:

* Choi has released Part 1 of Chapter 20 of his Alliance Intelligence!

* Chapter 6 of Jodo's Era of Darkness is out!

* clonecrazy's Will of The Force moves on to KOTOR Issue 7!

And if I'm not mistaken, Chewie is getting close to releasing chapter 10 of The Enloe Trials...
CloneCrazy wrote:Wow that was fast, DK! I'm always intrigued to see what you'll pick as the cover frame for each issued, you always choose so well! Thanks for all you do!

Thank you!! I have a method for choosing frames:

* It should feature someone/something important from the chapter but not be a spoiler (that's critical)
* It should be a different theme from surrounding chapters' frames (ie no consecutive chapters featuring a light saber battle or the same character)
* Over time, it should "calm down" whereby you don't get the impression that the action is always frantic, because if you always choose from the climax of the chapter where the huge action is going down then it does the series a disservice by suggesting there's not much thoughtful buildup in there
* The color contrast to surrounding chapters is important, eg no two consecutive ones that take place in dark lighting or in the same environment

Come on people where are the sequel theme PNs? I haven't seen a Rey backstory yet!! :-)
I thought about eventually doing a TFA One-Shot, but I don't know if I have all the necessary parts, since we haven't seen all the main characters as figures yet. :? Plus, it's a bit less dynamic when they're almost all 5 POA!
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Darth Kikinou wrote:Come on people where are the sequel theme PNs? I haven't seen a Rey backstory yet!! :-)

I'm too wrapped up with Enloe... so, I nominate you!

LOL :-) I'd love to but I must recuse myself on the grounds that I have no collection at the moment!

Folks, this is a huge opportunity - this is your chance to write episode VIII. Produce it and then we'll compare it to what actually comes on in 2017. How cool would that be?

Meanwhile, your awesome new chapter is up! http://www.photonovelalliance.com/pn/TET/TET_Chapter_10_Shards_of_Rebellion.html

Hurry up with the next! :-)
I was thinking about doing the ST trailers in the One-Shots series eventually! The only issue would be that the bulk of the main characters are missing from the SA line. :p

Plus once I post the ROTS trailer there are few more lengthy ideas I'd like to do with the One-Shots, especially genre switches and crossovers. Right now I have 4 or 5 ideas I'd like to get to. I'd expect several of them to be 150-175 frames, so some two-part chapters would be necessary.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]