Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

#158479
Jodo wrote:I want a pair (or 6) of those so bad!!!

Since I first found the $5.86 TBS figures, I've picked up 2 Poes, 2 Ackbars, a Lando, and an ERG for custom fodder. I was hoping to see Cassian, Scariffs or some Death Troopers, but then I remember that the Cas wave never even hit here...

I checked one of my Walmart's out and I was finally gonna bite the bullet and buy Lando for such a good price but of course both of them had horrendous paint apps. They didn't have much of anything else, just Starkiller Base Hans. I'm a frustrated collector right now. :|
#158489
I drove to Vandalia, IL today with a friend and picked up an AT-ST finally!!! I'm glad to have picked this up, as it's a really cool item! I think I'm gonna use it for a Scarif shelf diorama

I also ordered the 3.75 Starlord and Yondu pack from HTS. They're a weird scale. And Yondu is missing his arrow but has a holster for it, so I guess I'll be messaging them tomorrow. :/
#158495
Jodo wrote:I drove to Vandalia, IL today with a friend and picked up an AT-ST finally!!! I'm glad to have picked this up, as it's a really cool item! I think I'm gonna use it for a Scarif shelf diorama

I also ordered the 3.75 Starlord and Yondu pack from HTS. They're a weird scale. And Yondu is missing his arrow but has a holster for it, so I guess I'll be messaging them tomorrow. :/

I'm pretty sure he doesn't come with the arrow. :-/ How are the figures though?
#158501
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:
Jodo wrote:I drove to Vandalia, IL today with a friend and picked up an AT-ST finally!!! I'm glad to have picked this up, as it's a really cool item! I think I'm gonna use it for a Scarif shelf diorama

I also ordered the 3.75 Starlord and Yondu pack from HTS. They're a weird scale. And Yondu is missing his arrow but has a holster for it, so I guess I'll be messaging them tomorrow. :/

I'm pretty sure he doesn't come with the arrow. :-/ How are the figures though?


That's what I was afraid of! Eff that. :x The figures are good overall. I just wish Starlord would have had a removable helmet. It's kind of weird they could get his likeness for the 6 inch figure and not the smaller scale.

The weird this is they aren't 3.75 inch figures. They're bigger than SW figures. I'll take a picture here in a little bit for you! I wouldn't mind a second set, so I could swap Yondu's long coat to Starlord...
#158503
Jodo wrote:
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:
Jodo wrote:I drove to Vandalia, IL today with a friend and picked up an AT-ST finally!!! I'm glad to have picked this up, as it's a really cool item! I think I'm gonna use it for a Scarif shelf diorama

I also ordered the 3.75 Starlord and Yondu pack from HTS. They're a weird scale. And Yondu is missing his arrow but has a holster for it, so I guess I'll be messaging them tomorrow. :/

I'm pretty sure he doesn't come with the arrow. :-/ How are the figures though?


That's what I was afraid of! Eff that. :x The figures are good overall. I just wish Starlord would have had a removable helmet. It's kind of weird they could get his likeness for the 6 inch figure and not the smaller scale.

The weird this is they aren't 3.75 inch figures. They're bigger than SW figures. I'll take a picture here in a little bit for you! I wouldn't mind a second set, so I could swap Yondu's long coat to Starlord...


Thanks! I'm really interested in these sets but I wanna make sure before I buy them. The Spiderman/Vulture pack looks awesome, so does the Dr. Strange though I don't care for the Astral version all that much. Still need to pick that movie up!
#158506
Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:After seeing accounts of cheap 6" figures and people funding Baze and Chirrut for $7, I'll put a bounty out there. And I'd even swap my Revan I got for full price for those two.






i think this is the only way they know they can make room for anything they shipped since december .
30+ stores = zero revan waves and zero baze/chirrut waves.



i've talked to employees at a few stores and basically new SW stuff hasn't shown up since 3p0/krennic waves.



BUT... BUT.... the newest transformers are already on the shelves, same with all the marvel legends stuff.
that new titan class megatron looks spiffy.



Image
#158533
I have those GOTG 3.75" figures too... they are okay, but not great and are definitely a bit oversized for this scale.

Just poorly constructed due to the torso design more than anything and I don't get the fascination with ball jointed hips, it almost always looks terrible on 3.75" scale. I already popped apart what I could on them for SW customs.

:wink:
#158565
When I saw the price drop on the Walmart 3.75 BS, I grabbed a Finn for customs. Wanted to grab an extra Poe but all gone everywhere I checked. Would have picked up a spare Jinn but only two i found were defective. Already have an extra Lando and Ackbar so not a huge priority to get more. I'm really really hoping these clearances are simple to get rid of the glut of pegwarmers we've been stuck with. I have yet to see the Cassian, Scarif Troopers, 6" Baze and Chirrut, or the AT ST. I ordered Cassian and two Scarif troopers online but would have loved to pick up some extras at clearance price for customs.
  • 1
  • 147
  • 148
  • 149
  • 150
  • 151
  • 177

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Chuckles - I think we should just go with a "[…]

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]