- Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 pm
AOTC is one of the tougher movies for me to identify wanted figures, and after the first three, I'm kind of spent. Basically, if Hasbro wants to make all-new figures from this movie, as long as they are not resculpts, I will be happy. Especially if it is from my top 3.
1. Clieg Lars - boring to kids nowadays? And how! But surely he isn't any that much worse than Jocasta Nu, and Hasbro made her. He has lines and is actually relevant to the story
3. Rogwa Wrodata - I really want to have all of the separatist leaders, and Tikkes and Rogwa have yet to debut in plastic
4. Rune Haako in AOTC garb - some Hasbro employee who remembers the TPM version of this character clogging pegs just felt a disturbance in the force, Obi-Wan-style, and needs to sit down. Screw 'im. I still want an AOTC-specific version
5. Rickshaw Droid (RIC-90) - not that the figure of Padme from that scene can sit, but still . . .
6. Dorme - a spectacular death that early in a movie really should have earned her a figure by now
7. Picnic Padme
8. Lakeside Padme
9. Kalyn Farnmir
10. Shmi Skywalker-Lars - sad that I'm basically asking for a resculpt with this last one. Maybe I should have rewatched the movie before writing this list