Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Another figure that I really wanted from Rogue One was Lyra Erso. She has two costumes in the movie, but I decided to go with the "homestead" version, since it's in her character's action sequence, and it also pairs well with my custom Galen Erso! I had a hard time figuring out a head that would work for this one, since the female options are so limited in 3.75 scale, and I went back and forth several times on which torso would be a viable screen accurate option...

The recipe was a bit odd, but I think it worked nicely in the end:

TPM Adi Gallia torso and arns
TFA 2-pack Rey head, skirt, and legs
Ben Kenobi Cloak (I think)

Lyra Erso (Lah'mu)
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg
Thanks man! Ad oh yeah, I've never even thought to photograph the Stormtroopers altogether. I think there's probably around 28 of those babies! I'll have to do that soon.

Right now, I want to dedicate one of my shelves to Jedha, so I can showcase the tank. Lah'mu would be cool too, since I have some of Raylen's diorama parts that would work in that display. Plus, I have plenty of Death Troopers and spare Krennics that I could use too! As most collectors would probably agree...I just need more room for everything, LOL.
Nice job on Lyra Erso. If Hasbro was only going to make a certain number of figures from Rogue One with more articulation, she wouldn't be a first choice for me but you did a fantastic job on her. I'm also curious on some of the Imperial Officers in that shot. Did you customize some and if so, can you showcase them please?

Great job on the Tank Commander. Looks just like the one in the movie.

I'm sure you're aware of the fact that now that you made one, Hasbro just announced on releasing one next summer. Any chance you could customize a Rebel Trooper; Echo Base Battle Gear? That way they'll re-release that one since you made a custom of it. :wink:
darthapathy wrote:Nice job on Lyra Erso. If Hasbro was only going to make a certain number of figures from Rogue One with more articulation, she wouldn't be a first choice for me but you did a fantastic job on her. I'm also curious on some of the Imperial Officers in that shot. Did you customize some and if so, can you showcase them please?

Great job on the Tank Commander. Looks just like the one in the movie.

I'm sure you're aware of the fact that now that you made one, Hasbro just announced on releasing one next summer. Any chance you could customize a Rebel Trooper; Echo Base Battle Gear? That way they'll re-release that one since you made a custom of it. :wink:

Thanks man! I did customize some of the Imperial Officers, and I can photograph them next time. The Stormtroopers are "customs" too, which I'll get some pictures of as requested by a few others.

I don't have any plans for Echo Base Officer, but I would love one. :P I'm hoping they re-release him too! It's too bad Hasbro didn't release that one instead of the soldier this last time around...

Next up is yet another Rogue One figure that again we didn't receive...The Imperial Officer in Trench Coat. You can see them in a couple of shots from the movie, and they're also in Solo! I absolutely love this costume and wish they would have been showcased a little bit more. When I can get back to it, this guy will show up in my Photonovel, so keep an eye out for him someday.

Imperial Officer in Trench Coat
IMG_8902.JPG

IMG_8905.JPG

IMG_8906.JPG
Thank you all!

Here is another Rogue One figure I threw together. Surprise, Hasbro didn't make this one either, despite being a really cool figure to have. It's Cassian Andor when he is running on the beach in the deleted scenes of the film, and also how he appears in his final moments on top the Citadel tower and on the beach with Jyn.

He is a very simple kitbash:
TBS Han in Carbonite Torso and arms
Comic Pack Imperial officer lower
TBS Cassian head and gun belt

Cassian Andor (Baywatch Beach Run on Scarif)

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]