Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By ImperialOfficer
StooperZero wrote:i'll try.. maybe going there again friday.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. The only discount store near me is 5 below, and the only good thing I've ever seen there was 6 inch stuff, which is useless to me.
By darthapathy
ImperialOfficer wrote:Dang, I'd grab a few a wings at that price... I'll have to check my 5 below...

The A-Wings would be the only thing I'd get. Maybe some R2s for the current Yakfinities. Unfortunately, the closest 5 Below is over 3 hours away.
By Trev
I can’t believe Five Below actually got some of the A-wings in — I’d definitely pick one up just for the figure!

Being that this is the retail sales/clearances thread, I figured it was worth asking... I’m considering buying a 6” C-3PO and R2-D2. C-3PO is pretty reasonably priced on Amazon, but I was shocked at how much R2-D2 is. Anyone know of any stores where I might happen to find him on clearance? It’s a slim chance, but I figured I’d ask anyways. :grin: Thanks!
By EndorJunkie
For those of you that have checked Ross for the Ponda/Fett/Tusken/ST wave and came up empty handed, it might be worth it to keep checking back. I picked up 2 tusken, a Ponda, and another sand trooper yesterday.

What was interesting though is that I had an employee tell me that they have only been putting out 4 at a time! (I got no other help than that when I asked if they had more) So, it might be worth it to keep checking if you are looking for any of these figures.
By darthapathy
While picking up a few odds and ends today at Target, I wandered down the Star Wars aisle to see what they had. As mentioned before, all the TLJ and Solo packaged items were on clearance. Basic figures were $2.38 (70% off). After reading the article about the unknown value of General Hux on the TLJ Purchases and Finds thread, I grabbed two of them. I plan on using the heads and possibly the coats. The Mouse Droids will be used as diorama filler. The bodies are up for grabs if anyone is interested.
By The Professor
I saw similar clearances at my local Walmart last night.

Two packs for $7 including the Rebolt wave. $4 5 POA figures. $15 Force Links. $47 Falcons. $9 Deluxe figures including the swoop, wampa, and rathtars.
Yakfinities #73 - Vote Now

Ah, the mysterious Unknown Regions. I hear that's[…]

SDCC 2019 Hasbro Pulse lottery

Well, I have a lottery spot for Friday morning...e[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Nice pic... Thanks! Had to do a LOT of clea[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Here are my first couple of entries, with many mor[…]

I want to see... TVC figures - 5-6 TVC main cha[…]

The V-Stock store near my house (South County Mall[…]

That is one of the most amazing collections I've s[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles