Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Raylen
I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin parts that are included in the $40 6" tier. People who want 6" parts should hop on board now and I can't guarantee the price won't go up after the campaign. That tier's perk is for x4 of ammo crates, x4 cube crates, and x4 ridged boxes.

IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4700.JPG

IMG_4698.JPG
By Raylen
I'm not gonna tolerate people who recast my stuff... nor should you. Therefore I'm gonna give everyone a big heads up on who to avoid. Seller sterlistr on ebay bought 9 products from me and currently has 8 of them up for sale...in quantity. Guess they couldn't figure out how to rip off my ball speeder. The gig is up buddy!!!
By Raylen
NEW 6" ITEMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

Thanks to the support of the Indiegogo, I was able to get more 6" scaled products out there. I've filled those contributor orders and now they are on the website available for everyone. Cube crates, ammo crates, and ridged boxes are now here in 6" scale. Scroll towards the bottom of the page to find them. http://www.holeinthegroundpro.com/dioramas.html

dio cube crates 6in web.jpg
dio cube crates 6in web.jpg (20.18 KiB) Viewed 4435 times

dio ammo crates 6in web.jpg
dio ammo crates 6in web.jpg (23.5 KiB) Viewed 4435 times

dio ridged boxes 6in web.jpg
dio ridged boxes 6in web.jpg (24.13 KiB) Viewed 4435 times
By Raylen
New items alert!!! Now available is the conference table and garbage masher door. The 3 piece conference table is 10" in diameter! Please note that the decals are not done yet for the table so if you order before then, the decals will be mailed out later. Get the goodies here http://www.holeinthegroundpro.com/dioramas.html

dio conf table kit 1 web.JPG
dio conf table kit 1 web.JPG (18.03 KiB) Viewed 3702 times

dio masher door web.jpg
dio masher door web.jpg (25.88 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
By Raylen
New item alert! I now have barrels for 3 3/4" figures. Will eventually do 6" as well.

dio barrels web.jpg
dio barrels web.jpg (26.55 KiB) Viewed 2748 times

barrel and tech.jpg
barrel and tech.jpg (115.25 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
They look great, buddy. :) Thanks for the work and I look forward to buying some from you. I'll be adding newly sculpted seated legs and lower torsos to mine to replace the unbending legs on my Imperial stooges.

Wow! Just over five years since I posted this. H[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Vote Now

Since I am already working on a tank, gonna go wit[…]

Sail Barge - Fully funded and then some!

Got my barge as well. I am so glad I jumped on it […]

After the rollback tip from Chewie I checked out m[…]

1. Yavin IV Command 2. Rogue One Soldiers 3. Saw G[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Wow, I just realized how inactive I've been. Start[…]

Posted! :-) You're a hero.

Custom by nighthawk

Really like the Revan hood swap, he was a tough on[…]