Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By RebelSpy129
The hunt is over! Stopped at WM in Ft. Mojave, AZ on my way back to Southern Cal from Laughlin. Like many here, I've been chasing this figure for a while now. There were a few false alarms, finding the Mimban box with a swapped figure... Very annoying!
Attachments
Mimban 1.jpg
Mimban 2.jpg
By RebelSpy129
RebelSpy129 wrote:There were a few false alarms, finding the Mimban box with a swapped figure... Very annoying!

Here are my false alarms, frustrating!!!
Attachments
Mimban False 1.jpg
Mimban False 2.jpg
I found the Archive Collection figures at my local Walmart (Frankfort, KY) yesterday. They only had two Bossks left. I grabbed one of them. First time I've seen Archive figures out in the wild. The figure rang up $19.87, which is a couple of bucks more than the regular Black Series figures at Wal-Mart.
Attachments
20190109_170602.jpg
trs55 wrote:and ross is again getting 6 inch bs figures, priced at 2.99 or 3.99. this time rouge one figures with the obi wan wave. so much bs 6 inch will be flooding ross soon.

Now I'm glad i didn't get Jyn or Cassian at Five Below, found 'em a whole 2 bucks cheaper at Ross! Have also seen Krennic and a lone Death Trooper in the past couple days.

Dang.. I really want like 4 of these, but don't ha[…]

Ooph, now who has a 3d printer that could make the[…]

After hitting 6 Wal-marts and 3 Targets I finally […]

Thanks a lot, Chewie, the new 5 POA figures have g[…]

Nice character duo! Some of these conceptrs are ve[…]

01. Dragon Snake (TESB) 02. Mustafar Lava Flea (RO[…]

01. Pateesa (Rancor in Jabba's Palace) (ROTJ) 02. […]

Yakfinities #71 - CONCEPT SERIES

I was just looking at those two the other day. Nic[…]