Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

I've already located a nice offer in eBay.uk for ProCreate, right after the holidays I'm ordering to test it. There are quite a lot of projects of mine which could benefit from it :)
Yeah, the jump in Elias' skill this year was really surprising for me. I couldn't be prouder.

To everybody who follows the custom action figure art that we do over at "Customs for the Kid", my son Elias is currently up for "Custom Action Figure Artist of the Year" in Toy News International's 2018 Toy Awards. If you could please take a few moments of your time to show him some support by registering and voting for him, he'd be super thankful. More details available in the link.

https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/topic/2101840-round-1-voting-action-figure-customizer-of-the-year/
Brian, this was one of my most irritating registrations, I tried all my usual passwords and they were all declared "very weak". So let it be known that this is the first time I used my new password "IHateStupidShitLikeThat75". Elias ows me a beer if he wins ;) Good luck, though the other competitors are very good, too.
"CUSTOMS FOR THE KID" GIVEAWAY
Interested in some unique Star Wars swag? Well we are having a giveaway to wrangle up some votes for Elias Fulton in Toy News International's 2018 Toy Awards where he is in the running for "Action Figure Customizer of the Year". Just register, place your vote for Elias, and leave a comment on the voting page letting everyone know why you voted for him before February 3rd. One commentor will be picked at random to receive the prize. If you already commented you are already entered. If you already voted, just leave a comment to be entered!

Note: "Optimus Prime" is the answer to the question in registraton about "who is the leader of the Autobots". Once registration is complete, confirm your email address in your inbox from the address you registered with and make your vote count.

https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/topic/2102238-final-round-voting-action-figure-customizer-of-the-year/
Attachments
IMG_20190119_203954_060.jpg

"CUSTOMS FOR THE KID" GIVEAWAY ENDS TOMORROW!!!
Interested in some unique Star Wars swag? Well we are having a giveaway to wrangle up some votes for Elias Fulton in Toy News International's 2018 Toy Awards where he is in the running for "Action Figure Customizer of the Year" so we made some nice vinyl stickers of his best pieces this year, as well as some of our favorites of his to give something back to our fans. In the link below, just register, place your vote for Elias, and leave a comment on the voting page letting everyone know why you voted for him before February 3rd. One commentor will be picked at random to receive the prize. If you already commented you are already entered. If you already voted, just leave a comment to be entered! Get the provided link faster by clicking the link in our bio.

Note: "Optimus Prime" is the answer to the question in registraton about "who is the leader of the Autobots". Once registration is complete, confirm your email address in your inbox from the address you registered with and make your vote count.

https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/topi ... -the-year/

"I have to say, the competition was fierce, and the battle was intense, but thanks to all of you, I was able to walk away with a different view of myself then I had before the competition. I have been customizing for over eight years now, since I was just a little boy, and this unexpected recognition is a true testament to all the effort I put in to become the artist that I am today. When I first was nominated for the award, I thought to myself how could I possibly win against all these talented artists? Now, having won, I realized I had everything I needed. If it hadn't been for the extremely talented artists who have passed down their knowledge, encouragement, and support over the course of my training, I wouldn't be where I am today. Because I was one of the youngest artists in the community, I always wanted to be just as good as the ones I considered "The Masters". While everybody knows no one's journey is ever complete, I am certainly more confident in my skills now because of all your support. I have read all of your comments across social media boards and forums, and I found them all very moving. Especially, those of you who took the time to vote." - Elias
Last edited by DarthDaddy on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elias passes along his thanks! This week we have 2 new "Rogue One" customs that we worked on together at home.

"JYN ERSO - EADU"
created by Customs for the Kid

Recipe is in the post: https://customsforthekid.blogspot.com/2019/01/375-super-articulated-jyn-erso-eadu-by.html

"BODHI ROOK"
created by Customs for the Kid

Recipe is in the post: https://customsforthekid.blogspot.com/2019/02/bodhi-rook-created-by-customs-for-kid.html
Both are great and I'd love to do them at some point :) I must check what are the differences between 5 POA Bodhi's jumpsuit and the Scanning crew one.

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]

Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]

I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]

Community fodder box...

It looks like we need the bigger box since most of[…]

So cool. I really like the dark side yoda!

TLJ Purchases and Finds

I was able to find one at Ross here in AZ, I agre[…]