Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Is anyone else going to pair this with the 3D pop-up diorama of Jabba's Palace? I think if you combine the two and take out the cardboard dais and use the the one that came with the Wal Mart set, it might make a nice simple little diorama.
I was thinking the same thing. I am actually really excited for this.

darthapathy wrote:Is anyone else going to pair this with the 3D pop-up diorama of Jabba's Palace? I think if you combine the two and take out the cardboard dais and use the the one that came with the Wal Mart set, it might make a nice simple little diorama.
I'm really delighted about this and I hope it's the first of many!!!

That said, I do kinda wish the main wall was where Jabba's dais/throne goes with an adjacent connecting wall where you could put the carbonite.

Oh, well, I'm still going to get this beauty and pair it with the dais. And the cool part is, you can remove those doorways and they could go great in an outdoor Tatooine style diorama, too!

Really, really surprised and impressed with all of Hasbro's new goodies. Wow, they're really leaning into the Jabba stuff this year!
By Utinniii
I would be surprised if they did the arch over Jabba as it would be too large a playset. I also think it would be more expensive, especially if they packed in Jabba.
Now it they did the alcoves, they could release half of them with 2 figures and then (later) rerelease it with 2 different figures. Then people could buy as many as they wanted.
It would also be a good chance to make larger figures for the pack ins.
By Jodo
I figured they’d release another dais as well, and would probably start looking at the cantina soon. They have a lot of options to chose from too, for these compartmented sets. The game machines and arches with that one impossible build a droid figure, the dais, the grill behind it, the alcoves, the curtained alcove that Jabba hides in, any of the staircases...Plus the cantina alcoves, bar dispensary, and of course Death Star options as well!

I hope this part of the line sells well and continues for many more pieces. I’ve not been this excited for the line in years!
This is great and long overdue. I do hope they extend the set. I might pick this up after all since my days of diorama making are long behind me. I never picked up Ree-Yees, or the Han, so this is a plus!
TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

I agree with Lance and Jodo here, that there is a […]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]

Uncle Milton Star Wars Skulls

I know a guy that bought a box online. I think it[…]

They look great! I can't wait to see them finishe[…]