Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By WOOOF
I would at least like them to reference what happened to Cindel after she flew away with Noah at the end somewhere else in SW, maybe The Mandalorian. I really did love those as a kid, a toy model of Noah's starship would be stellar. I was just fondly looking at the VHS I have sitting on my shelf.
By JawaKing
Yes, it would be good to know what happened to Cindel, Noa, and also Teek back on Endor. I guess since the time period of the Ewok movies is kind of sketchy, it may be hard to place these characters back in the canon timeline. Published timelines (although no longer canon) place the time period of these movies to shortly before the events of ROTJ.
The events of ROTJ would suggest that the Ewoks would have eaten Cindel and family. And the story would have had to take place before the Imperial occupation of Endor, and the construction of Death Star II. It has been discussed at length what would have happened to Endor in the years after the destruction of the DS, and the scenario isn't good: Years of falling debris pummeling the surface causing earthquakes and wildfires, plus radioactive fallout contaminating everything and blocking the sun. Death and carnage everywhere. And even if all that didn't happen, the Ewoks would have been way too familiar with people to react as they do in the TV movies.
Anyway, I always thought that Cindel might become a freedom fighter or something, perhaps now against the First Order. Maybe a diplomat. But worse could have happened to her. Perhaps she harbored bad feelings about her family getting killed and being an orphan, and her anger drove her to be a mercenary or a bounty hunter, or lost and weak like a dancer (the negative connotation type of dancer, like a Hutt's slave girl.) But I hope nothing that bad. Maybe she just had a normal, quiet and boring life not interesting enough to tell.
By Utinniii
In the EU, she was apparently mentioned as becoming a journalist.
In DiznEU, she is possibly Phasma. (Fan theory)
By The Professor
That might be a fan theory about Phasma, but it isn't supported by the novel bearing her name in which she is a girl raised on a wasteland planet with her family. It's actually quite a good read and very different from most Star Wars novels. It's got a Mad Max feel to it.
By WOOOF
I did enjoy that one. It was a bit edgier than other SW stuff and gave some insights into the First Order.
By Joosk
Lets not let the Ewok Love Die.... lol if anyone has any cool pictures of some of the unproduced ewoks could they share them? I am asking cause I would love some more projects with cardbacks to do and hopefully get some more custom figures done to add to my collection pretty please lol....
By WOOOF
I just wish Disney would produce some toys based on the Battle of Endor movie. I think there's a lot of potential there for us die-hards that would like to see basically everything SW related put on screen scaled down and in plastic ;).

And please show at least a few Ewoks in the new Resistance. I would like to think a few made it off planet and were more than PTSD coping pets for rebel soldiers.
By darthvlad
Joosk wrote:Lets not let the Ewok Love Die.... lol if anyone has any cool pictures of some of the unproduced ewoks could they share them? I am asking cause I would love some more projects with cardbacks to do and hopefully get some more custom figures done to add to my collection pretty please lol....

Here's some... in a long overdue reply:

Barneeson.jpg
Barneeson.jpg (32.85 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Brethupp.png
Brethupp.png (63.35 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Chubbray.png
Chubbray.png (48.82 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Flitchee.png
Flitchee.png (74.5 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Fufuneek.png
Fufuneek.png (59.41 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Graak.png
Graak.png (84.19 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Greemon.jpg
Greemon.jpg (33.79 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Kazak.jpg
Kazak.jpg (36.17 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Khungata.png
Khungata.png (50.57 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Lakotup.jpg
Lakotup.jpg (29.62 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Nanta.jpg
Nanta.jpg (38.72 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Nho'Apakk.jpg
Nho'Apakk.jpg (33.19 KiB) Viewed 244 times
nicki2.jpg
nicki2.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Pipe smoking Ewok.jpg
Pipe smoking Ewok.jpg (30.32 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Rabin.jpg
Rabin.jpg (37.58 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Romba_the_Ewok.jpg
Romba_the_Ewok.jpg (52.75 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Stemzee.png
Stemzee.png (65.56 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Taras.png
Taras.png (54.49 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Tokkat.jpg
Tokkat.jpg (35.39 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Warok.jpg
Warok.jpg (38.54 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Widdle_face.png
Widdle_face.png (56.98 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Wijunkee.jpg
Wijunkee.jpg (30.05 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Wispeth.jpg
Wispeth.jpg (30.6 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Woklings_btm - Copy (2).jpg
Woklings_btm - Copy (2).jpg (31.86 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Woklings_btm - Copy (3).jpg
Woklings_btm - Copy (3).jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Woklings_btm - Copy (3).jpg
Woklings_btm - Copy (3).jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Woklings_btm - Copy.jpg
Woklings_btm - Copy.jpg (32.15 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Woklings_btm.jpg
Woklings_btm.jpg (31.98 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Wunka.png
Wunka.png (69.83 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Wuta.png
Wuta.png (75.38 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Zephee.jpg
Zephee.jpg (35.48 KiB) Viewed 244 times
By JawaKing
This is the Hasbro Brethupp prototype figure. It was stated at a Hasbro Q & A that this might not ever get released:

breth.jpg
breth.jpg (14.76 KiB) Viewed 206 times
By darthvlad
darth_sidious wrote:Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those have been produced and released.

Probably. I know at least Flitchee was and some others, but I couldn't remember and figured I'd be safe than sorry and show them. It'd definitely would be nice to see these on vintage cards though... not that I want to pay $13 for a mini-figure. :roll:
By darth_sidious
darthvlad wrote:
darth_sidious wrote:Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those have been produced and released.

Probably. I know at least Flitchee was and some others, but I couldn't remember and figured I'd be safe than sorry and show them. It'd definitely would be nice to see these on vintage cards though... not that I want to pay $13 for a mini-figure. :roll:

The probability is absolute. ;) I'm a bit of an Ewok aficionado, and from your list, the following have been released, most of them not on basic cards though:

Flitchee
Graak
Nho'Apakk
Romba
Stemzee
Tokkat
Warok
Widdle
Wunka (hood was incorrect)
Nanta
Chubbray

Many came in battle / multipacks or 2-packs in some of the previous basic line assortments. The only Ewoks that made the TVC carded line were Wicket and Lumat. Both of them were given extra accessories to fill out the bubble, and make them more appealing for the pricepoint. I'd be surprised to see any repacked in TVC, unless its maybe Teebo with the alternate unreleased head. Or perhaps a retooled Chief Chirpa, since those are well-known Ewoks. Brethupp with a repainted Wokling would be ideal though, since they already have the tooling.
By darth_sidious
Yes, Logray! How could I forget him?! So we're at 3 / 150 figures released thus far for TVC when it comes to Ewoks. Not horrible, all things considered, but its been years since the last release. Perhaps next year they'll slot one in, considering there wont be a movie.
By JawaKing
I agree that Teebo is an obvious choice to join TVC. Even if we don't get the unused head sculpt, the sculpts already exist for the rest of the parts. I also agree it is time for a new Chirps. The Saga one looks good, but it isn't quite to the modern standard. Rhomba, Paploo, and Warok are also no-brainers.
I make stuff too!

Great stuff here! Lots of great use of parts and […]

Community fodder box...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though it'll be […]

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]