Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

darthvlad wrote:I just checked mine and I believe it says it's ready for pick-up, though I've not received any email/text notifications yet. We'll see.

Got my email. I'll see what kind of condition its in when I pick it up.
By Jodo
Pre-ordered TLJ Luke and two Tank Commanders from Hasbro Pulse tonight. Luke will be my stand in for post-ROTJ Luke, so I don’t feel bad for ordering a ST figure, LOL.

Couldn’t get myself to order the RO Death Star Gunner though. Despite that being my favorite movie, I’m not a fan of that sculpt at all.
It was an expensive morning with all the TVC and TBS preorders. I got one of all the new 6" wave (though I don't really know much about Aphra)… but since I like the look of 0-0-0, I figured I needed the trio. I got a one each of the TVC wave with extras of the Gunner and Tank Commander. I'll likely keep one Commander since I have one tank, but figured I'd help out Chewie or Jodo (or another local) who might want it.

Edit: Also picked up Lando the other day. It came in a box and was well packaged, but there is a slight crease at the top. I'm likely to open him (and keep the card) so no big worries there.
By Jodo
darthvlad wrote:It was an expensive morning with all the TVC and TBS preorders. I got one of all the new 6" wave (though I don't really know much about Aphra)… but since I like the look of 0-0-0, I figured I needed the trio. I got a one each of the TVC wave with extras of the Gunner and Tank Commander. I'll likely keep one Commander since I have one tank, but figured I'd help out Chewie or Jodo (or another local) who might want it.

Edit: Also picked up Lando the other day. It came in a box and was well packaged, but there is a slight crease at the top. I'm likely to open him (and keep the card) so no big worries there.

Thanks for keeping us in mind man! I love the look of Aphra’s droids, but don’t know anything about the characters. I might have to read the comics about her over Summer.

I was able to pick up three TVC TIEs for $22 each! Two for display and one for a custom I’ve had in mind for a while.
By Spiker
About Dr. Aphra:

Myself strictly collecting OT stuff from Hasbro's TVC Line. But Aphra is the absolut only exception that i own on the SW Card.

Because i really love her character in the comic books. I have all SW Comics and think most of them are mediocre. Ok and good and nice to have. But every time there is a new Aphra Comic Line i am really excited because i enjoy the fresh wind and humor of that series so much.
She is a mixture of Han Solo and Indiana Jones plus something evil :)

I can only recommend you to read the Aphra comics, i am pretty sure you all will like it and love the figure even more :)

PS: The Aphra series comes in self-contained story lines ca. 5-6 comics each and every line is getting better and better :)
Jodo wrote:
Thanks for keeping us in mind man! I love the look of Aphra’s droids, but don’t know anything about the characters. I might have to read the comics about her over Summer.

I sold off my 3.75 Aphra droids after reading the latest Aphra TBD. I just hate those characters now. :)

I was able to pick up three TVC TIEs for $22 each! Two for display and one for a custom I’ve had in mind for a while.

Whoa, where did you score those TIEs at that price????
By Jodo
That isn’t a bad price at all for those figures!

And yeah, I am definitely thinking about reading Aphra over the next few months. I wish I had bought the 3-pack with the droids now! I actually have parts for the black Wookiee if I do a custom of him though.

Skiff Lando finally showed up site to store at Walmart, so I went and got him. Then today, Hoth Leia and Hoth Han showed up from Amazon. Overall, the deco looks good, but I’m not sold on the face printing yet.
By Jodo
I had 10 Stormtroopers in my cart from BBTS, but I just couldn’t justify spending $160 on them. Plus, I have so many others, I’m not necessarily worried about upgrading to this one.

Still need to order Lando from somewhere though, but was hoping Pulse would post him soon for the free shipping.
Jodo wrote:I was able to order two of the Jabba Palace Adventure sets tonight! Still keeping an eye out for another for Darth Vlad!

Thanks for thinking about me. I was able to snag one yesterday during one of their 'in stock' periods. Now, hopefully, they'll actually be in stock and not get cancelled like Chewie's Lando.

Finally, some discussion about Sim Aloo! https:[…]

SDCC 2019

Finally, some discussion about Sim Aloo! https:[…]

Luke 3-Pack

For some reason the Stormtrooper Luke's deco looks[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Quinlan's Raiders are finished: http://i.imgur.c[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

Upon arriving on the planet Zakuul in the Unknown […]

Valkorion p62 / Index p1

Upon arriving on the planet Zakuul in the Unknown […]

Excellent haul! I’ve never seen Disney Stores or […]