Moderators: Niktom, Yakface.com Staff

By Jedi_Master
I enjoyed the celebration. This was my first one, and also my first time trying to collect a puzzle patch. In the end, I ended up very disappointed in patch trading. I was not able to be in the room whenever the final 6th piece of the puzzle was given out. I now have 5 of the 6 pieces which is hugely disappointing. If anyone has an extra please let me know. I would like to complete this puzzle. It's the one with the celebration 2019 logo. It's the one area of the celebration where I did not enjoy myself. Hoping someone can help out. I will have some old 70's era goodies for anyone who can lend a hand.
Jedi_Master wrote:Imperialofficer. Didn't find you today at w476 at 4:30. Do you have the patch or the celebration piece? What do you want in trade? I'll be at celebration tomorrow in case you can meet.

No, I wasn't able to get the patch. I was so busy that I forgot. Sunday was my only day and there was just too much to do.
By Jedi_Master
I'm still looking for the last (6th) piece of the darth maul puzzle patch offered by the online forums. If anyone has an extra - please contact me so I can finish my patch. I really wanted one of these, and am hoping someone out there has extras. I am willing to trade or purchase. Just contact me and we can make a deal. Thanks!
By Jedi_Master
Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch piece from this year's celebration. I'm willing to trade a Yakface and a Star Wars Action News patch piece for the 6th piece - which has "Star Wars Celebration" on it. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

By stocos28
My family and I went Thursday to Sunday. We honestly left a bit disappointed. I've been to several cons of all sorts and wasn't very impressed. But...I did meet Forrest Whitaker so that was cool.
Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]

Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]

I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]

Community fodder box...