Show Off Your Collection!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barge to my collection, I figured (pardon the pun) that it might be nice to take some combined shots of my collection. As it is so sprawling and hard to envisage, I have put the images together in 3D for use with a simple pair of red/blue glasses to get a better sense of depth. You can probably still get a feel for how it all works without glasses, but you will miss the effect.

I am predominately a carded/boxed collector, and generally are a “one of everything” with regards to Star Wars items.

The majority of my carded figures are pegged multiples deep on movable trays, with multipacks and vehicles on shelves lining the walls of my collection rooms - yes, that is plural.

My childhood vintage collection remains loose - I have never really felt the need to upgrade them to carded and boxed versions due to the memories they provide.

Going clockwise around the room. My custom figures take up an ever increasing amount of room in the overall collection.

The Vintage Collection and 3.75″ scale Black Series figures are also shelf bound for simplicity.

The biggest item in the collection - I was one of the lucky 400 outside of North America to grab one through Hasbro on eBay.

The figure trays on castors each hold several hundred carded figures and are easily movable to get to the shelves behind them.

6″ Black series, Hasbro 12″ figures, comic packs and deluxe carded figures also are on shelving

The closest thing to a focus that I have is on Obi-Wan.

I also collect busts and statues both from within and outside of the Star Wars universe

My Sideshow, Hot Toys and larger Hasbro 12″ figures

My non-Star Wars collection is likewise always growing. My other focus is Power Girl who pops up all over the place. Going clockwise around this second collection room, with my childhood LEGO city being the central piece:

Loose figures including Doctor Who, Smurfs, Transformers, Masters Of The Universe, superheroes and various odds and ends, many of which date from my childhood, are also displayed on shelves.

More busts and statues, mainly from the DC and Firefly ‘verses. And yes, I realise how silly it is to have these inside a glass case!

My modern LEGO city

I would love to be able to display it all a little better but space is always an issue.

Thanks for looking!
Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]

Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]

I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]