4%
Kit Bashed Vehicles
9%
Imperial Scavengers
4%
Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy
22%
By jaghearse
Here are my desert dwellers. I think i have posted these previously on this site but not in a Yakfinities. So hopefully they'll be alright. Cheers
Attachments
2019-04-17 14.23.07.jpg
Desert hunter
20190417_140238.jpg
20190417_140401.jpg
A farm boy
By johnmorog
Great job on those customs. Lots of people are crying for a new farmboy luke. I believe the goal of Yakfinities is to create a new custom specifically for the challenge, not just to enter ones that you've already made, though.
By sam1
I love the aesthetic of the Partisans and the Cloud Riders. Maybe they're not technically from the Desert, and maybe they don't really 'dwell' anywhere, but I think they could be at home in a desert setting.
Attachments
Slide1.JPG
By sam1
I like to imagine that, perhaps through an initial collaboration between Weasal and Edrio, the Partisans and Cloud Riders shared intelligence from time to time, and formed temporary alliances on occasion when their goals aligned.
Attachments
Slide3.JPG
Slide2.JPG
By sam1
More scenes from the Catacombs of Cadera. Sometimes when casualties were heavy, and after all the organics were stitched back together as best as their limited resources would allow, G2-1B7 would take an extra-long oil bath to recover from the horror.
Attachments
Slide5.JPG
Slide4.JPG
By sam1
Well Jedha is a desert, but I wasn't sure if Partisans "dwelled" there. I was thinking of 'dwelling' as peaceful 'abiding', and the Partisans definitely don't abide. Cloud Riders have a nice Western aesthetic that looks good on the sands of Savareen, but of course, its massive oceans disqualify it as a desert.

Thanks. I got an extra 2-1B on Ebay last week just for that purpose. Eight bucks isn't bad for a ~30 year-old figure. He isn't perfect, but it's the best I could do free-hand.
Trying this from my phone as that is where my images are... I took a few days off of work for celebration and made some new customs while watching the live streamed panels. I feel like these would all fit into a desert setting though they weren't created with a specific desert planet in mind...

Edit: Now that I am not on my phone and can type a bit more, a little detail on these customs. Most are "easy" customs - just added paint or soft goods but...
The droid is a Disney build a droid vendor with added paint. My intention was to make him look like a pieced together droid who was salvaged (or salvaged himself). I may further weather him to tone down the colors a bit more.
The Swokes Swokes is simply Gragra with jedi robes, a headwrap (I believe from a Padme figure? I am not sure to be honest), and a piece of red felt.
The armored character is an Acid Rain World figure. I repainted his armor and cut his soft goods to look more like a single sided cloak (still torn on wether or not to have his arm out or in...) and then repainted a hot rebel's backpack and glued a belt to it. Pretty simple.
The ranat was partially a stolen recipe. I don't remember who I stole it from, so my apologies.Head is Kabe, torso is the Clone Wars Arconan, arms and legs are TPM TVC Anakin and hands are from my fodder bin and repainted - I don't remember whose they are.
Attachments
20190417_090510.jpg
20190417_090438.jpg
20190417_090434.jpg
20190417_090428.jpg
Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Looking for a Grizz Frix helmet - anyone have a sp[…]

Stormtrooper Party Pack

Cool idea but what if they broke it up into two s[…]

Community fodder box...

I'd love to get in on this next time. I definitel[…]

I make stuff too!