4%
Kit Bashed Vehicles
9%
Imperial Scavengers
4%
Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy
22%
By Starchaser
Thanks so much. Yeah, I liked his design too. Chewie did do a really nice version of him using parts from Ellis Helrot and other figures. This is my "interpretation." I recognize it's not screen accurate as I went for a truer red in the secondary layer of clothing rather than the more orange color of the movie, but it is easier (and cooler!).

I was really amazed how closely the coloring between the Naboo pilot coat and Sarco Plank ' s hood matched.
There are some awesome custom entries in the contest so far! What an interesting topic.

Shasa Tiel

B45D9F04-B413-4D18-9245-E52EC6446BA9.jpeg

2F82DE35-8C57-40B0-9139-8748FB359DE3.jpeg

Shasa Tiel can be found in the scene when Luke pulls the skiff guard blaster on Jabba and subsequently dropped into the rancor pit. Shasa was an accountant for SoroSuub corporation and eventually turned to crime working for Jabba the Hutt. She was also aboard the Khetanna during the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon.
Following the Republic's defeat at the Battle Of Sarrish, Clone Commando CC-5576-39 aka Gregor suffered from amnesia and ended up on the Outer Rim desert world of Abafar. While working as a dishwasher at the Power Sliders diner, Gregor was discovered by Colonel Meebur Gascon and the D-Squad who helped him regain his memory.

Reference, recipe and turnaround animation can be found in my customs thread
By YAK_Chewie
So many great entries so far. Wow, very enjoyable to scroll through these.

Here's a few that I wrapped up for this, I hope to have a couple more ready to post soon.

Desert Witch - Maybe she's a nightsister, but has made a cave on Tatooine her home...?

head - Movie Heroes nightsister
rest - TVC Rey (Jakku)

Mongo Beefhead - This guy has been on the backburner for a couple years and this customizing challenge had me finish him up. I have gone back and forth trying to find a way to put him together think I finally I have made a "modern" version of this character that feels right to me. I know he doesn't have eyes - I think I prefer him this way. He's gonna be on Jabba's Sail Barge.

head - Walking Dead well walker guts
hands - Geonosian Warrior
necklace - Hiya Toys Alien figure
rest - TVC Yak Face

Desert Hell Hound - I just repainted it with dry brushing technique and made the meat bone look more yucky

creature - Ghostbusters dog thing
bone - SAGA Wampa deluxe set

:wink:
By UKHistory
The green guy on the left will be my official addition. But showing the effective use of Jurassic park dino arms add a more possibilities to your figure options

The green guy, will provide a backstory later, is made from space precinct head, stargate movie body, and Jurassic park Dino arms.
By sam1
So many remarkable entries this round. I don't have the sculpting and tailoring talents of most of you, so here is remarkably unremarkable and lazy entry. Just simple head swaps, but I've never used these ToD bodies before. Because they have a 20th century tropical India vibe, I could see some of them dwelling in a desert.
Attachments
b.JPG
By Redfivecp
This is my first time entering a custom for this so I did something simple, just a few head swaps and washes. I did dye the tusken robes with some thinned acrylic paint.
In my mind these are the guys that hit the Sandcrawler and the Lars Homestead.
Attachments
20190527_104036.jpg
20190527_104127.jpg
Last edited by Redfivecp on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SpecialKman
I don't spend a lot of time on here but you might have seen my previous work on various FB SW customizing groups. Here's my Enfy's Nest gang i made in Jan. of this year.
Attachments
20190128_002942-1-1.jpg
By Starchaser
Some excellent customs!
CHEWIE- I think the Mongo Beefhead is fun (really odd, but fun - never did understand that concept), and I really like the Desert Hell Hound (could be a beast from Dxun).

The Aki Aki are great, and what a quick turn around from our first glance. Kudos!

I really like the group entries as well - very creative, especially the Tusken Raiders in stormtrooper armor. The Enfys Nest gang is really well done also.

I add an entry, Kariste Nesirra, a Twi'lek scavenger (in my mind Ryloth will always be desert, so I appreciate that Clone Wars included a desert portion to the planet):

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Sweetd This was a fun round and a lot of great ent[…]

SDCC 2019

Maybe they can do a standard carded Palpatine, and[…]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

You know, I really feel that they could have blown[…]

Community fodder box...

Consider this party started!!! I sent it out just […]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

A-Wing Pilots Here are some customs from six yea[…]

Excellent haul! I’ve never seen Disney Stores or […]