Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I picked up the TVC Wal Mart exclusive TIE Fighter last Wednesday. All the stores in the immediate area (6 of them) were completely out of them. I happened to be in a town half an hour away and stopped at the Wal Mart there. They had one left in a somewhat beat up box. It rang up $19 so I grabbed it. It's a great ship; not $79 great but great nonetheless.
Went to Target this morning...nothing new to be found on the pegs. So, I went back out to my truck and site to store ordered stormtrooper Han. In less than 5 min it was ready to be picked up. Downside is that I couldn't hand pick my figure and the new face printing ended up shoddy, so my Han has a wonky left eye with a huge pupil and his lips are off center!
Attachments
0512191606.jpg
0512191606a.jpg
YAK_Chewie wrote:I'm envious! I want those retro figures too.

My Targets apparently haven't received distribution yet. I did get the Han Stormtrooper today though by ordering online and doing store pick up. I got 4 of them across 2 stores.
:wink:

Did the same thing. Well, except for 2 Hans at one store. Ordered last night (once it was technically the 12th) and picked up first thing this morning. Easy, peasy. Though frustrating that they hadn't put anything out on the pegs yet. Come on, folks!

Really awesome figure. Just top notch. Can't wait to set this guy up with my GTP spacewalls and my Hole in the Ground console.
By Jodo
I was able to get 4 total Hans today across three stores. No one had the Tarkin board game in-stock. One Target worker told me there were a ton of people waiting at 8AM for the “Star Wars things.” He told me they literally ran to the back to see what was on the isles. He checked the DCPI number for the Han Stormtrooper and pulled the last one for me from the back. He said all the retro figures and stuff were currently non-existent, but they were scheduled to be in-store on Thursday.
Lance Quazar wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:I'm envious! I want those retro figures too.

My Targets apparently haven't received distribution yet. I did get the Han Stormtrooper today though by ordering online and doing store pick up. I got 4 of them across 2 stores.
:wink:

Did the same thing. Well, except for 2 Hans at one store. Ordered last night (once it was technically the 12th) and picked up first thing this morning. Easy, peasy. Though frustrating that they hadn't put anything out on the pegs yet. Come on, folks!

Really awesome figure. Just top notch. Can't wait to set this guy up with my GTP spacewalls and my Hole in the Ground console.

Saw all six retro figures today at my local Target - boy did that induce a wave of nostalgia, down to the "wear" on the cards. Didn't pick them up as I still have my originals and I don't keep the packaging.
Jabba's Palace arrived via FedEx today! Packaging is a bit smaller than I imagined, nice piece and figures! I am more interested in the figures however, not sure if I'll ever assemble the palace itself.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190518-085922_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190518-085950_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190518-085955_Gallery.jpg
YAK_Chewie wrote:Stupid tracking. Kinda worthless.

Finally got a looked at my Walmart account today to see that this is delayed, with no indication as to when I should expect it. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. No email notification whatsoever, just had to go to my Walmart account to see what was going on. Mine still says it's being prepared... not even in the shipping phase yet. Classic Walmart!
Here is more classic Wal Mart shenanigans. Stopped at a local Wal Mart to pick up few items this morning and as usual I checked out the Star Wars section. Nothing new to report but I noticed something amiss. This store raised TVC back to $12.93. I could sort of understand if they had gotten in Wave 4 or the photoreal wave or heaven forbid wave 5 but nope, still remnants of Wave 1 and 2. Will they ever learn?
Attachments
20190519_110839.jpg
I finally put an order in for Wave 6 at EE and a case of Stormtroopers at Dorkside, both with free shipping. I probably don't need all 10 Stormtroopers, but I'm sure I can sell those off, along with the extra Lando and Chewie in wave 6.

Nice!! What a great gift!

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on[…]

That middle one is a #2 pencil.

Good luck DarthVlad. I have been in such a hobby s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

That was a lot of fun. I will see you all in a cou[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]