Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By darthvlad
Jodo wrote:And on the weekends I see my girlfriend who has taken a strong dislike of me collecting or spending time doing anything hobby related...

Wait... has she done a 180? I thought she was supportive of the hobby and all that. Especially when the Barge was being offered. You don’t need to get into details here... you can text me about it if you want or we can meet up, but dude, that’s a major red flag. Sorry you are going through that.
By Jodo
Yeah, it’s not good anymore...Everything is just more negative, and I enjoy everything less now. I’ll write you guys a book this weekend out it. :oops:
By Utinniii
Jodo wrote:Yeah, it’s not good anymore...Everything is just more negative, and I enjoy everything less now. I’ll write you guys a book this weekend out it. :oops:

Speaking as someone that knows very little of your situation, all I can say is that if your significant other is disinterested or even disdains the things that bring you joy, that is a problem that will only worsen in time.
People should enhance your life and not detract from it.

Now, if someone thinks you should be saving or working towards a future, that is different. Priorities change.

I hope you know, or can figure out what is best for you.
By darthapathy
I would love to do another round but may have to sit this one out. I have very little in the way of usable fodder to contribute. Gone are the glory days of the TAC, TLC, and TVC lines where figures were varied, abundant, and affordable. Getting fodder off the secondary market isn't very cost effective. Now, if the Wal Mart and Target stores in my area would clearance out Wave 1 and 2 of TVC, I would probably help them out by taking some of the clutter off the pegs and help the hobby out by getting fodder.
However, that raises the question; would people want the fodder box littered with Snoke?
By ImperialOfficer
So it looks like at this point the list is, in no particular order:
Roron Corobb
Utinniii
ImperialOfficer
Darth_Cain
John Morog (contacted him on facebook)
Chewie (maybe)
Jodo (maybe)
Darthapathy (maybe)

I'd be willing to go closer to the beginning or even first this time. I have a lot more fodder than I did last time, and hopefully I can add more than I take out. Though it might be better for me to wait a while, since I'll hopefully be getting a 3d printer soon and I should be able to print some stuff for the box.
By Utinniii
I'm still up for this, although from what I just read, it seems that the timing isn't great or the excitement isn't there. I'm patient so I won't be upset if we hold off.

Perhaps if everyone posted a photo of what they are donating, it will let the people sitting on the fence decide if they want to participate, skip or hold off.
By ImperialOfficer
Utinniii wrote:I'm still up for this, although from what I just read, it seems that the timing isn't great or the excitement isn't there. I'm patient so I won't be upset if we hold off.

Perhaps if everyone posted a photo of what they are donating, it will let the people sitting on the fence decide if they want to participate, skip or hold off.

Good idea. I'll try to go through my stuff today and set some aside to donate. I know some people had said earlier that they weren't fans of hard plastic gi joe or similar torsos due to the difficulty in opening them, but how would everyone feel if I pre-cracked a few to put in?
By ImperialOfficer
Lance Quazar wrote:I'd like to participate if convenient. No big deal if it's not. I have plenty to offer.

That would put us at 6 people who would definitely participate, maybe more depending on what chewie, jodo and darthapathy decide. I think that is a good amount of people to start with, and others could join later on. Whether we decide to start now or later I think it would be a good idea for Utinniii to get his stuff ready and send it to either me or Roron Corobb (depending on the order we decide on), that way when we do start back up we don't have to wait extra for shipping from canada.
By roron corobb
I guess I need to get up the photos, but with work and family, it will be more like this weekend before I can even get to it. There is still a bunch of great stuff within this box, I know it would take me a few to get all the goodness. Will get this as soon as I find the time.

Though it wouldn't hurt my feeling at all, if we hold off or pause going around again. I'm about the same as family/life has been taking more and more of my free time, but always like to try and get some customizing in here and there.

roron corobb
By ImperialOfficer
Chuckles wrote:I'd love to get in on this next time. I definitely have some share-worthy fodder!

Do you still want to join?

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)