Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Lance Quazar wrote:Whoa. My entertainment earth order arrived today with Lando (Solo), Phasma, R1 Stormie, Chewbacca and Praetorian guards.

Unfortunately, Phasma has a crease on the card and that's the one figure I definitely want to sell!

Nice! Any chance we could get a closer look at Chewbacca? The online solicitation images caused a little confusion about which version of Chewie was being reissued this time around.
By Jodo
darthvlad wrote:Is it true that the Stormtrooper is lacking the holster? If so, I guess we're still waiting for the ultimate Stormtrooper sculpt then.

Yeah, the RO Stormtroopers didn’t have them. Plus, the leg armor is flaired out, and the undersuit has the RO ribbing. For now, the Han Solo Stormtrooper is really the ultimate OT Stormie.
Jodo wrote:
darthvlad wrote:Is it true that the Stormtrooper is lacking the holster? If so, I guess we're still waiting for the ultimate Stormtrooper sculpt then.

Yeah, the RO Stormtroopers didn’t have them. Plus, the leg armor is flaired out, and the undersuit has the RO ribbing. For now, the Han Solo Stormtrooper is really the ultimate OT Stormie.

Huh. Well, if that's the case I might cancel my case of Stormtroopers then.
Lance Quazar wrote:
ThisIsNoCave wrote:
Nice! Any chance we could get a closer look at Chewbacca? The online solicitation images caused a little confusion about which version of Chewie was being reissued this time around.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333216863228?s ... 1555.l2649

Glad to see that it's a reissue of the 3.75" Black Series figure, like we first thought. When the online retail photos started circulating it looked like they had the VOTC sculpt on the new card. Glad to see that isn't the case, because that figure got a lot of mileage, and I like the 3.75" TBS version a good deal more.
So the other day, I finally stumbled onto a fresh case of the Han Stormtrooper.

...there were a total of 8 Hans. I was happy and eager to purchase 4-5 of them, until I took a closer look.

Out of all of these, I only found one that was acceptable to purchase. Was very dismayed by this lack of quality control.

Is anyone else seeing this? One of my other ones has a very warped helmet too. I didn't snap a pic of it yet.

:roll:
Luckily there are plenty to choose from, I'd be ticked if I ordered a single figure and it was botched like that. That's one of my issues with TVC, if I am paying $13 or more a figure, I want the level of quality to be on par with the 6 inch line. I don't collect those, but they don't seem to be as problematic from what I've read.

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on[…]

Yakfinities #73 - Idea Phase

Entertainers? Nah, it'll never be chosen. :wink:[…]

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted […]

I love all these entries!!! My first custom in a[…]

Faddera Rabar p62 / Index p1

As a member of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, the Dypl[…]

And yes! Maybe some of the Will Turner figures w[…]

Hi, I have a couple copies of John Tyler Christoph[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Oh, boy... desperately need the following if anyo[…]