Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Thank you!!!! :) Sorry I missed your comment though!

So one thing I’ve thought about for a while is making a custom of myself. Right now, I’m not sure what the costume theme will be, but I was leaning toward an adventurer type.

I have a few ideas for the head, but right now I’m thinking about the Luke from the Rebel Alliance commando comic pack. I’m sure anything I chose will need the facial hair added.

Ideas?

And for reference...
Me with long hair:
15160FCC-C810-46D3-A9ED-23FD264C0055.jpeg

Me with shorter hair:
EB79D396-2C5C-4193-A073-990EE07EF0E6.jpeg
I posted a custom of myself in the pre-chatter for what became the Tribal Aliens Yakfinities. Finding a head was the hardest par, because even though the figure is goofy, I did want it to look like me, and I saved it for future use. I think your Comic Luke is a good idea. The Cade Skywalker head also has a similar handsome face and has some hair to it.
JawaKing wrote:I posted a custom of myself in the pre-chatter for what became the Tribal Aliens Yakfinities. Finding a head was the hardest par, because even though the figure is goofy, I did want it to look like me, and I saved it for future use. I think your Comic Luke is a good idea. The Cade Skywalker head also has a similar handsome face and has some hair to it.

I remember that! And the Cade Skywalker head is a good idea, thank you! If I recall right, it’s a little tanner than I am, but it had sculpted facial hair...which would be a big bonus!

Utinniii wrote:You might want to look at Terminator heads as well, or POTC.
One day I want to make me in carbonite so I can hang in my Jabba diorama.

Do you mean the Terminator Salvation line? I have a few of those in my custom box I think! And yes! Maybe some of the Will Turner figures would be good?

That is an amazing thought. Everyone needs a carbonite version of themselves!
Hi Jodo, I think a Will Turner figure could work, you could also try a Marvel Fandral figure and cut down the beard a bit (if you can get past the smirk on the figure that is). I don't know if there is 3.75" Sirius Black figure out there - I think there is, but it might be NECA (and so very expensive) - that might work to. So Will Turner might be your best bet if you don't want to try and sculpt the facial hair.
Starchaser wrote:Hi Jodo, I think a Will Turner figure could work, you could also try a Marvel Fandral figure and cut down the beard a bit (if you can get past the smirk on the figure that is). I don't know if there is 3.75" Sirius Black figure out there - I think there is, but it might be NECA (and so very expensive) - that might work to. So Will Turner might be your best bet if you don't want to try and sculpt the facial hair.

Ahh, Fandral would be a good one too! And Sirius Black is an excellent choice as well! I looked it up, and they did make one:

90775864-9686-4E66-A27D-005F52CA0845.jpeg
90775864-9686-4E66-A27D-005F52CA0845.jpeg (37.02 KiB) Viewed 444 times

YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

:wink:

I actually bought a few of the “riot gear” Owns for fodder, so that would be a super good choice as well!!!!!
Lance Quazar wrote:
Jodo wrote: And yes! Maybe some of the Will Turner figures would be good?

Will Turner FTW!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pirates-of-The ... SwVC5c2Dj0

That one would be very good!!!! Does anyone know if the Zizzle POTC figures had balljointed heads or not?

I always wish I had bought that line when it was available...The Black Pearl playset would have been very cool to have.
Jodo wrote:

That one would be very good!!!! Does anyone know if the Zizzle POTC figures had balljointed heads or not?

I always wish I had bought that line when it was available...The Black Pearl playset would have been very cool to have.

Yeah, POTC figures have ball-jointed heads. I also have a Sirius Black head if you need one.
SDCC 2019

Here's a few more pics that Lance passed along: […]

Awesome, I had a great time doing it. Congratulat[…]

Hasbro Pulse teasing?

Was on Hasbro Pulse today and noticed something th[…]

Community fodder box...

Thank you Utinniii, Super excited this has starte[…]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

You know, I really feel that they could have blown[…]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

A-Wing Pilots Here are some customs from six yea[…]