Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
I don’t know if I want to buy anymore ST figures. It’s not that I dislike the design, it’s that the character is going to be stupid or useless in the film, like way too many others I have purchased now. Even army builders run this risk, like the Execution Stormtroopers...
By Lance Quazar
Jodo wrote:I don’t know if I want to buy anymore ST figures. It’s not that I dislike the design, it’s that the character is going to be stupid or useless in the film, like way too many others I have purchased now. Even army builders run this risk, like the Execution Stormtroopers...

You're certainly not wrong, but that's hardly a problem specific to the ST!
By ctonra
I was just reading about the Sith Troopers, who are suppose to be this army that the Emperor had hidden away for the last 20 years in the unknown region. Now I know it is only speculation at the moment because nothing is official until we see the movie. But if they've been hidden for 20 years why do they resemble the current First order troopers and not Empire era Stormtroopers? or even something totally different.
By darth_sidious
I like the red armor, it harkens back to the original Royal Guard which I've always liked. It also reminds me of some clones from the end of the war, such as the Phase II Commander Fox, who sported red armor. When Hasbro did that figure in the CW animated line, I really enjoyed it. Even Major Vonreg from the Resistance cartoon has a cool figure - not a fan of the cartoon itself, but I dig the armor. My real concern for TVC for the ROS release is character selection - of course we'll have troopers and main heroes, but I'm hoping there is more diversity. Right now, we only have one rumored TVC wave for FF, right? I'm not sure how 5 figures in the 3.75 scale is anywhere close to sufficient for this event.
Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I just realized that there is one detail that Hasb[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles