Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Thanks guys! GTP is supposed to be moving on completely from Death Star stuff after they finally get the 6 inch scale doors out. What their next project is, IDK. Tantive Walls make sense. And I also know that they were looking into First Order Walls too.
Picked up the "exclusive" TLJ Rey from Hasbro Pulse, wasn't all that interested in yet another Rey figure, as I have the basic versions, but this one turned out nicely. The articulation is near perfectly hidden, the likeness is good, and the softgoods cloak sets it apart from the basic figure. The best part - I used a coupon. $8 instead of $13 is much more palatable for a figure I wasn't urgently trying to obtain.
I think that's been canned pending their deal as an official Disney Star Wars product. It sure doesn't sound like any more DS stuff in any scale is coming. Which is sad because there was definitely like 3 or so more 6 inch wall panels needed complete the assortment. Plus the support beams enlarged from 3.75 as well as an open version of the door
Finally received my Luke in the mail today. Facial was definitely a bit wonky, and I was already fortunate compared to some of the samples everyone's posted.

I ended up repainting the hair, beard, brows, and pupils to better match Mark Hamill's likeness. It helped that the facial sculpt is actually quite spot-on. Loving this figure overall though. :)

Before:

After:

CloneTroopr wrote:Finally received my Luke in the mail today. Facial was definitely a bit wonky, and I was already fortunate compared to some of the samples everyone's posted.

I ended up repainting the hair, beard, brows, and pupils to better match Mark Hamill's likeness. It helped that the facial sculpt is actually quite spot-on. Loving this figure overall though. :)

TERRIFIC job! Love it! I'll be sending you my Luke asap! ;)
By Jodo
Excellent haul! I’ve never seen Disney Stores or Outlets stock stuff that was park exclusives like that!

The Stormtrooper wave is up on Hasbro Pulse, so I used my $5 survey coupon and grabbed two more Stormtroopers for $22 shipped.

Honestly, I’m considering another two cases from DorkSide. I don’t need any more, like at all, but I think this will be the last opportunity to buy them in “bulk” for this price...
Jodo wrote:Excellent haul! I’ve never seen Disney Stores or Outlets stock stuff that was park exclusives like that!

Maybe the outlet stores will become the Ross and 5 Belows of Disney overstock? I haven't hit the local store here. I wonder if they'd have anything?

Jodo wrote:The Stormtrooper wave is up on Hasbro Pulse, so I used my $5 survey coupon and grabbed two more Stormtroopers for $22 shipped.

I grabbed two more as well. I haven't got the shipping notice yet (they aren't a pre-order), so hopefully I'll get them soon. Once I do, I should have 4 of these, so I'm wondering if I even need my case from Dorkside now....

Jodo wrote:Honestly, I’m considering another two cases from DorkSide. I don’t need any more, like at all, but I think this will be the last opportunity to buy them in “bulk” for this price...

...unless you want my case.
By Jodo
darthvlad wrote:
Jodo wrote:Excellent haul! I’ve never seen Disney Stores or Outlets stock stuff that was park exclusives like that!

Maybe the outlet stores will become the Ross and 5 Belows of Disney overstock? I haven't hit the local store here. I wonder if they'd have anything?

Jodo wrote:The Stormtrooper wave is up on Hasbro Pulse, so I used my $5 survey coupon and grabbed two more Stormtroopers for $22 shipped.

I grabbed two more as well. I haven't got the shipping notice yet (they aren't a pre-order), so hopefully I'll get them soon. Once I do, I should have 4 of these, so I'm wondering if I even need my case from Dorkside now....

Jodo wrote:Honestly, I’m considering another two cases from DorkSide. I don’t need any more, like at all, but I think this will be the last opportunity to buy them in “bulk” for this price...

...unless you want my case.

Oh jeez! Don’t tempt me anymore than I have been! :P Are you sure you don’t want to hold onto your case? This may be the only opportunity to acquire them in desired numbers!

Speaking of which, I got my first two RO Stormies from Pulse. Overall, I really like them, but they both have a bit of “carbon scoring,” so I’m guessing they’ve seen some action before. :thinking: I removed a ton of it with an hobby knife, justly lightly scraping it off.
8D6D1CD5-96E2-4C02-8900-13BF1EF9B8B7.jpeg

And overall, here is a comparison picture between my custom Stormtrooper, RO, and TVC Han Solo. Honestly, I prefer my own figure to the others because of the chest plate’s shape and the height of the helmet compared to the torso. The RO is a close second, and the ANH Han, because of its stance, is my third favorite. I like them all of course, but I’m still partial to my own.
8F03F4FB-5A5F-4576-9DC4-123AEDC557BE.jpeg
I got my Stormtroopers and the new Vader the other day from Pulse. Must say Hasbro didn't ship these out individually this time and the box was beat to hell. I'm wondering if these were from a different distribution center since they didn't come in a nice Hasbro Pulse box.
Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I just realized that there is one detail that Hasb[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles