Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

So I think I may dabble with a Star Wars collection in addition to my AVP stuff. I'm looking to collect enough stormtroopers and such to make a light Reconnaissance Unit (basically AT-ST plus infantry who clear the way/scout enemy positions prior to an AT-AT showing up).

Here's my custom painted AT-ST:

Cockpit interior:

AT-ST and Fireteam:
YAK_Chewie wrote:Excellent painting and weathering on the AT-ST. Totally brings it to life.

The trooper squad also looks great.

:wink:

Thank you! It's amazing what paint can do for these figures/vehicles... they are amazing sculpts! The paint applications are usually really crappy... and I can't understand why? The detail is there, they just need to give it the paint job needed.

I'm slowly building up my Stormtrooper Unit... I just have trouble finding rebel troops to combat them. Any suggestions for where to find or how to build custom ones? I know you've made many, many customs in your day. I'm trying to find local shops that sell Star Wars figures as buying them from Ebay and the like gets very expensive over time. :/
Lance Quazar wrote:DAMN! Incredible work, the painting is absolutely top notch. These look absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm very pleased how these have turned out so far... I guess I have a talent for more than just AVP stuff.
YAK_Chewie wrote:Those look great - I especially dig the astromech droid. I am going to probably make one similar to it.

I also like the trooper on the right (second from the end) - very nice work on him.

Thanks for sharing!

:wink:

Glad you liked them! Here's another simple custom.

Stormtrooper Sharpshooter
TLJ Purchases and Finds

Chandler. Do you post on Rebelscum? There is an AZ[…]

I was unhappy with my Conservatory so I got rid of[…]

One of Medduwn's Equitors, Vuragh, belongs to the […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Maybe because there are more waves/surplus of the […]

Got in a pair of TVC Gamorreans yestetday from Ent[…]

EE had 3.75" TBS sale last week (one day sale[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]