Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Utinniii
Thirded, but with the photos first.

BTW, I'll be submitting at least 5 submissions for Yakfinities using fodder I got from the last round, so Thank you. One man's junk is anothers quintet of background characters!
By Utinniii
And here they are.
Each of these figures had at least one item from the fodder box, so whomever didn't need them, thanks!

I'm not even sure where many of the parts are from. Most are simple swaps and repaints.

"Shorty". I've had this figure forever, but never had a head.

"Loc-nar Priest". Yujin capsule toy needed some legs. Pantyhose skirt.

"Troll". I've also had that helmet for a long time. It fits on the Chap-mei troll head that was left over from my Gamorrean thug from the last contest. It actually fits rather well.

"Deep One guard". Skylander head that I really liked on a more suitable body.

"Shrinking Violet". I tried to 3D print a few items at once which caused all 3 to abort. The head is actually the inverted torso of an alien bust.

More on the way, hopefully.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing customs posted here from parts from the fodder box. I think people would appreciate seeing their "junk" used.
By ImperialOfficer
I went through everything, and here's what I didn't think people would be able to use. If anyone needs anything let me know. I'll try to ship by the end of the week.

By Darth_Cain
Since I think I am next anyway I would keep the Commander Bacara, Spidey and Capt. America. Otherwise, bleh.
By Utinniii
I'd like the decapitated Jawa.

If nobody else wants them, (to save from the trash)
Heads: Patch (Indy fig)
Robes: Armless brown, pirate key belt
Limbs: bat wings, white hairy arms
Figures pic 2: Pink thin guy, pouch Ben Kenobi, green ben 10 alien

When it is my turn, I'll revist whatever is left. I may take a couple of Kenobi.
By johnmorog
I could use commander bacara and the marvel figures. I also like that really skinny guy next to spiderman. Keep the endor vests please and the torsos with bandoliers by chewy's legs! Thanks :)
By Utinniii
It looks like we need the bigger box since most of the items are wanted.
You can also take everything out and repack it. Sometimes that works.
If anyone has any extra of these BAW pieces (and Force balls and a Valorum head) I will take as many as you don't need.
BAW Chasis, Valorum head, force ball, and the last 4 parts are from shooting weapon (Erso, Rey and IDK). I just want the tips. Thanks.
By Darth_Cain
I received the box. I need whoever is next to PM me their address so I can send it along. FYI in the bottom of the box I included some stickers/decals that were extras from a custom I did recently and a sheet full of emblems and such that people can cut out what they need and pass along the rest. There was some good stuff in the box when I received it. Some of what is in there is still baffling to me, but whatever.

Thanks.
Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]