Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By Theo Zissou
i would like to see more tales about random jedi and clone battalions. there is still alot of room for tales during the clone war period.

if they ever moved on storys from the time of the empire would go good with the live action tv show. also the new legacy seems very intresting.

maybe they do a part of starwars with a new time period a new characters.

btw 1st in the Upcoming Animated Series forums Woo!!!! lol
By Delta:RC/1162
i'd like to see more clone wars battles.
By Delta_82
a Lot of Clone Commandos!!!! YOOOHOOOO!yeah.
By MasterGrievous
How about this entire series just be about Grievous kicking ass?

:lol:
By Darth_Deastron
They could talk more about Dooku, and some of his apprentices. Or show some stories about clone troopers, or some jedi fighting Grievous.
By Theo Zissou
how bout a wookie battle. kind of more of what was in rots. maybe even add the storyline from the comics with vos.

which brings another idea :D how about master vos on boz pity? as obiwan says in rots.
By Cobalt
Theo Zissou wrote:how bout a wookie battle. kind of more of what was in rots.

Yeah, I would like to see a little more focus on various warrior armies, and a little less focus on the Jedi.
By sargsidius
I would just be happy with whatever they do..
By Delta_82
more Clones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By mastercasello
i don't have a preference as to what the series is about. I really enjoyed the clone wars, so as long as they continue to make a killer cartoon then i will be happy.
By Delta_82
i want to get the DVD Set. thats a good thing to add the collection.
By Jedi Hunter
hmmm. I wonder would this be Anime-ish :?
By mastercasello
this is from the official site:

Looking further down the Star Wars horizon, Sansweet gave a few brief updates on Star Wars developments in the works. The animated series, set late during the Clone Wars after Anakin Skywalker has achieved the rank of Jedi Knight, is quickly approaching, slated to become a reality in 2008. "We've been spending the last couple of years building from scratch two new state-of-the-art digital animation companies, one at Skywalker Ranch and one in Singapore," explained Sansweet. "The scripts for the first batch of shows have been completed, and Animation is hard at work on the first episodes." Though Sansweet did not show any video of the forthcoming series, he did explain that George Lucas was serving as creator and creative guide and that Rob Coleman is supervising the all-important character animation. Many familiar faces are slated to return, including Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Count Dooku, Palpatine, General Grievous and Asajj Ventress.

I like it.Although I would have loved to see vader hunting down the remaining jedi and the start of the rebellion...between ep 3 and 4

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]