Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
I to suspect Hasbro decided to 'kill two birds with one stone' and are also making a Ratts Tyerell this year, BUT Hasbro stated their won't be a TPM basic card wave this year. But their will be TPM figures in other ways, so how would we get Ratts Tyerell?

OH OH OH Just thought maybe we're getting the Aleena Jedi, Kazdan Paratus from Force Unleashed.

By YAK_Jayson
The Anakin in set 2 appears to be a redecoed Clone Wars 'Tattoo" sculpt with soft good Jedi Tunic - very cool!
By Paulskywalker
I saw these before i went off to watch telly, these are cool and now people get the brown pants Tatoo Anakin!
By Darth Kikinou
When are these due out? I'm down for a few Tsu Choi, a Palps, an Anakin, and maybe the Obi-Wan. I already have Luminara so I'll pass cuz I don't like the clone, and I really dislike Sev.
By YAK_Jayson
Darth Kikinou wrote:When are these due out? I'm down for a few Tsu Choi, a Palps, an Anakin, and maybe the Obi-Wan. I already have Luminara so I'll pass cuz I don't like the clone, and I really dislike Sev.

If the release time is anything like last year, look for these around Easter (March 23 this year)
By Lance Quazar
Is Sev's head just a kitbash from the POTF2 Weequay?
By YAK_Jayson
Lance Quazar wrote:Is Sev's head just a kitbash from the POTF2 Weequay?

Actually it looks to be a hybrid between the POTF2 Weequay and the Sora Bulq head, thus creating a "New" head. Theories are that this head will later be used on the Ak-Rev figure - the other drummer from Jabba's Palace.
By Clone_5X
tsui choi looks like a repaint or they got the idea from mcquarrie yoda.
By Paulskywalker
Choi is the first of the Aleena species to be made into a figure, so he can't be a repaint; but i can see his parts going else where.
By YAK_Chewie
Yep, he's a complete new sculpt... the head is definitely not used from the McQuarrie Yoda...

Could be recycled feet or something used on him though I suppose.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
According to Hasbro on Yodanews, Master Sevs head is a all new sculpt; I'm not just saying it but i thought it was. It didn't look like any of the other heads. Also they mention kitbash so i'm still holding out for better arms on Kenobi.
By YAK_Jayson
Rune Haako wrote:http://www.jedidefender.com/

Wal-Mart Order 66 Packs with Jedi and Astromech droids
By Paulskywalker
So what does everyone think of the new Order 66 2 packs now their is detailed pics at RS?

Kenobi/ARC Commander: The paint job is a lot better then the original CW's figure which is cool, but the kitbashed ARC Commander makes this set for me.

Skywalker/ARC Trooper: Skywalker looks great with the cloth robes, with a bit of working of the material it looks better. Glad to finally have a S/A standard ARC Trooper.

Tsui Choi/BARC Trooper: Choi is amazing i can't wait to get him, the flexible wire in his robe is great they have to add that to future Jedi. The Barc Trooper is cool, not much i can say about him really.

Palpatine/Vill: Evo Palps looks some much better in grey, thats how it should of been done; they should add a flexible wire to his hood lol! Vill looks great with the Stormtrooper head, can't wait to add him to my grow 501st squad.

Luminara/AT-RT Driver: Not really much i can say about these two, their the weakest in the wave. Unduli looks better with a black top and the AT RT Driver looks much better and natural compared to his AT RT Assault counterparts.

Sev/ARC Trooper: Sev is great, i like his colouring and the new head compared to the POTF2 Weequay head has to mean the is a new ROTJ Weequay down the line that this is also for. THe kitbashed Yellow ARC Trooper is cool and different from the usual bley.

Overall i'm looking for to most of the force-users especially the new ones and I'm looking forward to the all the Troopers, especially the ARC's.
Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

You guys had better luck than I. Maplewood Walmar[…]

All fair points. And there is no arguing the beau[…]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

My understanding is there's 1-2 more waves planned[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]