Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
My understanding is when they walk, they are taller - the third leg is deployed (and the other two lowered) when firing the primary cannon, and by having all three legs down it increases stability, so it doesn't fall over from the kickback of the laser blast.

:wink:
By jedibyron
were these on screen at all? i don't know if i ever remember seeing them but some of the battles in EP III went by so fast i could have missed them.
By Paulskywalker
YAK_Chewie wrote:My understanding is when they walk, they are taller - the third leg is deployed (and the other two lowered) when firing the primary cannon, and by having all three legs down it increases stability, so it doesn't fall over from the kickback of the laser blast.

:wink:

I mean't by being a lil bigger than a AT RT and higher than a AT ST.
By Rune Haako
were these on screen at all? i don't know if i ever remember seeing them but some of the battles in EP III went by so fast i could have missed them.

Yes, they can be seen on Coruscant, Kaskyyyk, Felucia, and Mustafar (as holograms only there).
By jedibyron
Sweet!! glad they are onscreen.... i will be looking for these then.
By Clone_5X
I got this todayI mean the AT AP. Some stupid Jerk slided in a TIE fighter into the box. It wasnt dented or anything i want my money back!!!!
By Paulskywalker
It just gets on my nerves, theiving cheats, got no shame!
By Clone_5X
waaaaah! Its sad! :cry:

and to top it all off its out of stock at hasbro.com! :evil: :cry:
By Darth Kikinou
About 12 years ago a friend of mine bought a zip drive -- a $400 item -- and upon opening it discovered that the drive had been replaced by a brick (a brick!!!) He had a nice time explaining that one to the folks at Best Buy, though they ultimately refunded his money. It was cellophane wrapped and everything. Scum of the earth.
By Clone_5X
Darth Kikinou wrote:About 12 years ago a friend of mine bought a zip drive -- a $400 item -- and upon opening it discovered that the drive had been replaced by a brick (a brick!!!) He had a nice time explaining that one to the folks at Best Buy, though they ultimately refunded his money. It was cellophane wrapped and everything. Scum of the earth.

why do people do that?!? A brick? what on earth?
By Darth Kikinou
Clone_5X wrote:why do people do that?!? A brick? what on earth?

It's theft, plain and simple. I wonder if they can look up if it was returned and by whom, they could pursue them then. We've all seen figures / battle packs that have undergone the ole' switcheroo, I brought some order 66 packs to customer service at Target to let them know about it once actually. I wonder if they do anything with it or just send them back to Hasbro. I guess it'd be hard to prove beyond a doubt that the person who returned committed foul play, the chain of custody is not clear, it could be an employee doing it from the returns room or something too. Anyway, it's up to the store to inspect returned items very closely, at Fry's Electronics here I've returned things that I never opened and they unwrap it and look inside the box and everything (they have a machine to wrap em back up), and they check serial numbers and everything. All the toys should have a picture of what the front of the toy is supposed to look like, showing the figure behind the card. That'd make it easy to identify toy switcheroos.
By Hawkeye
You've been seeing the brick wrapped in cellophane or the Grevious fighter? At my walmart you'd be more likely to see the first.

They have one droid tank on the shelf that has been there for several months. Still waiting for the Grevious fighter.

Pretty soon I'll be forced to get the brick and pretend it's the fighter. :roll:
By Paulskywalker
The AT AP is a cool little guy ain't he, it felt dead small when i first took it out the box but once it was together it's bigger.

Even though this is cool it's a vehicle i'd like to see made larger.

All fair points. And there is no arguing the beau[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Forum member vikingrobot also messaged me today […]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

My understanding is there's 1-2 more waves planned[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]