Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By JediLjf
YAK_Chewie wrote:That actually might work. Very good idea for a body.

:wink:

Thanks, I'm more of a parts collector than an actual customizer. In other words, on paper I can create ideas but in practise I'm not that talented. ;) Hope it works out.
By YAK_Chewie
I don't have an extra Tion Medon body to try this out... Kikinou, do you have one? Also, do you think his body is too thick for a Muun?

http://www.yakface.com/TGuide2004/Actio ... 1/lf4.html

http://www.yakface.com/TGuide2004/Actio ... 02/lf.html

Hmmm... one potential drawback I am really seeing might be the collar. That might not translate well... also, I'm not sure if the body is too thick or not overall.

I wonder if any Lama Su parts would work or not.

http://www.yakface.com/TGuide2004/Actio ... u/lf2.html

By saddestwookiee
Chewie, it seems like you would be better off with Tion Meddon over Lama Su. He might be a bit bulkier, but nowhere near as thin as the Kaminoan body.
By Darth Kikinou
saddestwookiee wrote:Chewie, it seems like you would be better off with Tion Meddon over Lama Su. He might be a bit bulkier, but nowhere near as thin as the Kaminoan body.

Well here's my earlier civilian pre-Sith Lord version:

ImageImage

I guess I could use the same body and crop off the collar and stuff, then replace the arms with some thin ones with drooping fabric? (what figure has such arms??) and then maybe the hood that comes with the new CW Plo Koon?

Thanks!!
By JediLjf
I think that could work, the Clone Wars Plo Koon hood looks much better actually. For "droopy" sleeves I suppose you could use the lower half of pretty much any Darth Sidious/Chancellor Palpatine figure, may I recommend the Episode II Chancellor figure if you want -really- big sleeves?
By YAK_Chewie
Ok, I'm trying to really think outside the box with this concept, and have a completely different idea that might work. I'm going to look through my parts bin tonight...

By YAK_Chewie
Hey buddy - not sure if I need it or not.

Had an unexpected event this evening as a close friend's father passed away and was not home this evening because of this, so I might not get to look at any customizing for a few days. I'll let you know as soon as I have a chance to get back into gear.

By YAK_Chewie
Ok, I'm starting to get back on track here a bit.

Kikinou, were you still interested in me trying this? If so, I do need a Tion Medon body OR a San Hill body (I actually do have a spare head of his though, oddly enough).

By myc
Hello !
I dont know how much something like this is demand here.. cause mostly people are interessted in the 4" line figures...

But anyway.. I am oriented in 1/6 scale statues. Im sculpting them with clay and they would be a ONE OF A KIND custom commission work. Price depends on character dificulty and detials.

CHeck out my work on www.mycsculptures.com

Feel free to contact me here via PM or the Homepage !! :)

Thank you !!

Michael
By Darth Creatine
Custom Commissons,

I dont really have a specialty either. I wuld have to say in order of specialty that sets me apart from 99% of other customizers is that I dont "Normally" do everyday characters.

Darth Creatine, Revan 8", Bane w/real glowing/moving orbs, Hell's Angel made from a venom and sculpted head and hands.

I am NOT the best customizer out there but I love to work on new things and if you want all cloth I can do it cause I airbrush if you want legs to be plastic like deadpool I have that also.

NOTHING is gonna set me apart from others except make what you want the way YOU want it not how I think it should look, cause YOU are the one holding the money...

My 2 cents.

See Signature for my work, I am not WELL WELL known but I do let my figures speak for me they aren't flawless but there mine..

Jon (AKA: Darth Creatine)

PS: IF YOU NEED STAR WARS FODDER, I'M THE MAN!!!! See here:

http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/DarthCreatine/

ALL of that is for sale, any and ALL of it!!!!
By Darth Creatine
myc wrote:Hello !
I dont know how much something like this is demand here.. cause mostly people are interessted in the 4" line figures...

But anyway.. I am oriented in 1/6 scale statues. Im sculpting them with clay and they would be a ONE OF A KIND custom commission work. Price depends on character dificulty and detials.

CHeck out my work on http://www.mycsculptures.com

Feel free to contact me here via PM or the Homepage !! :)

Thank you !!

Michael

Micheal my friend I have one word for your work,

SICK......

You my friend are probably the best 1/6 scale sculpter I have ever seen. And you choose to Airbrush over handpainting which is my preference also.

Whats your normal rate on average.

Jon

Movakko and crew The Nikto Movakko could be call[…]

Community fodder box...

will need Lance Quazar address:P. Thanks, roro[…]

Asajj Ventress in Ball Gown p64 / Index p1

Thanks so much, Chewie! Formerly wanted by both t[…]

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]